There’s a reason Insperity ranks in the top 3% on WorkplaceDynamics’ National Top Workplaces list and named one of the top 100 companies to work for in the US.
Want to work for us and find out why?
As a trusted advisor to America’s best businesses for more than 32 years, Insperity provides an array of human resource and business solutions designed to help improve business performance. In addition, we provide the client company and their worksite employees with a wide array of value-added benefits and services.
.NET BUSINESS APPLICATIONS DEVELOPER, C#
Innovative. Agile. Motivated. Hungry.
Does this describe you? You are passionate about the team’s mission to deploy high quality software using the latest technology in an agile environment. You have a commitment to high standards and the pursuit of excellence. You embrace change as an opportunity to learn and improve. You want to be part of a culture dedicated to providing training opportunities and career growth with a casual and flexible work environment. If this is you, then think about working for a company who values these qualities and ranks among the Top 3% of Best U.S. Workplaces that strives for work-life balance and offers a prime benefits package. You will have fun at work by participating in our annual Office Olympics, monthly Hack & Tell, and other regular team events.
Insperity is looking for talented software developers to join our growing Innovative Technology Solutions team. We want passionate, agile, motivated software developers eager to solve problems, offer solutions, and coach other development team members in an effort to support the growing technology needs of our business.
You might be our kind of software developer if…
- You enjoy solving difficult technical problems with elegant solutions
- You take great pride in your code
- You work hard and continually seek ways to work smarter
- You understand the dangers of technical debt and avoid it like the plague
- You embrace working in an Agile/Scrum or Kanban environment
- You create unit tests for the methods you write using mocking frameworks
- You have a desire to absorb new technologies and how they can best be integrated into an existing application’s architecture
Insperity development team members…
- Communicate effectively in the verbal, written and dry-erase mediums
- Closely collaborate with product management, business analysts, and quality assurance analysts
- Practice SOLID object-oriented programming
- Uses software design patterns
- Build powerful applications using the latest Visual Studio and Team Foundation Server
- Possess knowledge of Responsive Web Design
And the Icing on the Cake…Benefits and Perks
- 19 PTO days (sick, vacation)
- 8 Paid Holidays including 12hrs per quarter Volunteer Time
- Generous Health/Benefits Plan through United Healthcare
- 401K Match
- Company stock purchase options
- Flexible Work Schedule with option of work from home one day a week after six months of employment
- Business Casual (jeans are most common)
- Team activities like our annual Office Olympics and monthly Hack & Tell
- Continuous training, tuition reimbursement…and more!!
At Insperity, we believe diversity is the quality of leadership. We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.