There’s a reason Insperity ranks in the top 3% on WorkplaceDynamics’ National Top Workplaces list and named one of the top 100 companies to work for in the U.S.
Want to work for us and find out why?
As a trusted advisor to America’s best businesses for more than 32 years, Insperity provides an array of human resource and business solutions designed to help improve business performance. In addition, we provide the client company and their worksite employees with a wide array of value-added benefits and services.
Insperity offers a competitive compensation package and one of the best benefits packages in the business, including 19 days paid time off, 8 paid holidays, medical, dental and vision benefits, 401k and tuition reimbursement. At Insperity, our work environment and our commitment to our employees’ personal and professional success are the reasons we’ve been regarded as one of the “Best Places to Work” for 16 years running.
Manager, Talent Development
The Insperity Middle Market Solutions division is an exceptional group focused specifically on supporting our larger clients ranging in size from 150 to 5,000 employees. This division has consistently experienced double digit growth which is the catalyst for strengthening internal infrastructure and rigor to the entire employee lifecycle for team members and leaders. Part of our mission is to help our Middle Market clients become the best they can be by understanding their unique challenges and integrating relevant human resources and consulting solutions that accelerate their potential. Middle Market is where challenge is fun, results are rewarding and we live our values.
Responsible for the development, execution and measurement of Middle Market division-wide talent strategy and plans. With input from senior leadership, various internal partners and subject matter experts, the Manager, Talent Development effectively recommends and drives a collaborative approach to enhancing the acquisition, development and retention of talent for the division. This role is also responsible for the change management efforts and communication plans essential to the adoption of programs and plans across all levels of leadership within the division.
Under limited supervision and much decision-making:
- Identifies talent and leadership development needs and designs a strategic plan for the division. Recommends talent solutions that focuses on and delivers desired business results.
- Develops talent and leadership programs through scoping, research and analysis, design, development, launch and measurement. Holds self and others accountable to the progress and measurement of the programs.
- Consults and collaborates with Middle Market leadership and internal partners to execute on talent priorities and related solutions. Supports onboarding, performance management, talent assessment, role development, succession planning, career pathing and management initiatives.
- Ensures maintenance and continuous improvement of all talent management processes and programs. Communicates progress to a variety of internal audiences and modifies the plan as needed for business changes or improved results.
- Designs and manages communication plans to operationalize Middle Market Talent strategy, programs and adoption of related resources and processes.
- Directs a cross functional team of Functional Development Leads responsible for the technical development for Middle Market Account Executives, Human Resources, Payroll, Benefits, Onboarding, Learning and Development, Organization Consulting and Sales.
- Provides strategic direction and performance management to Functional Development Leads specific to the impact on the division role efficiency and quality.
EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
- High school diploma or equivalent is required.
- College degree required in a related field.
- Minimum of ten to twelve years of experience in HR strategic and operational leadership including leading teams and managing people is required.
- Project management experience required; including the ability to develop, recommend and execute on strategies, objectives and tasks of the project.
- Data analysis and the use of a systemic framework to recommend and influence direction of a team or organization is required. Ideally, this includes various audiences, including senior decision makers.
- Ability to create measurements and be accountable to the outcomes of the projects are required.
KNOWLEDGE / SKILLS
- Practice with HR strategic programs and talent development within a service organization.
- Ability to plan and lead large-scale division or cross-organizational projects to completion.
- Knowledge of diagnosing organization issues; including ability to analyze data, workplace trends and use various assessment tools.
- Effective business case development, presentation skills and group facilitation skills to drive decision making.
- Ability to establish working relationships effectively and facilitate meetings with a structure approach to gaining agreement.
- Able to apply change management and organization system methodology to problem solving and communication planning.
- Able to sort and filter large quantities of information and communication the implications in a concise and meaningful way.
At Insperity, we believe diversity is the #1 quality of leadership. We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.