There’s a reason Insperity ranks in the top 3% on WorkplaceDynamics’ National Top Workplaces list and named one of the top 100 companies to work for in the U.S.
Want to work for us and find out why?
As a trusted advisor to America’s best businesses for more than 32 years, Insperity provides an array of human resource and business solutions designed to help improve business performance. In addition, we provide the client company and their worksite employees with a wide array of value-added benefits and services.
Insperity offers a competitive compensation package and one of the best benefits packages in the business, including 19 days paid time off, 8 paid holidays, medical, dental and vision benefits, 401k and tuition reimbursement. At Insperity, our work environment and our commitment to our employees’ personal and professional success are the reasons we’ve been regarded as one of the “Best Places to Work” for 16 years running.
MANAGER, SALES ENABLEMENT
Manages process improvement and project/product managers in the identification and evaluation of needed process improvements and project generation for Sales Development & Operations, with a high emphasis on Sales technologies and other enablement tools. Defines required process, determines existing process, analyzes the cause or factors that limit process, and recommends solutions that focuses on and delivers desired business results. This position builds and strengthens collaborative working relationships with process team members, application owners, cross functional process teams and internal departments.
Under limited supervision and much decision-making:
- Aligns sales and process improvement objectives with the organizational vision and strategy along with functional requirements, specifically around sales technologies and sales enablement tools to assist the sales organization gain efficiencies in selling efforts. Sets targets to impact sales budget attainment while ensuring processes are efficient and effective.
- Prioritizes process initiatives, and follows standard process improvement methodologies. Oversees scope and priority of process initiatives required to accomplish objectives.
- Measures, controls and monitors process performance. Continually assesses and incorporates best practices in order to improve the process.
- Sets measurable goals and performance indicators against benchmark metrics to ensure process capability and progress, and evaluates metrics in order to improve performance. Identifies and implements performance improvement plans to address sub-standard process participation and/or functionality.
- Gathers and responds to appropriate process feedback.
- Identifies and requests material and financial resources needed to accomplish objectives.
- Manages applicable communication of the delivery of sales content and communication on projects and initiatives.
- Manages the identification and implementation of innovative solutions, works with customers at all levels of the organization, and displays a strong customer-focus.
- Consults and collaborates with senior management, key stakeholders, field management, job incumbents, process consultants, and subject matter experts across the enterprise to understand process and project needs.
- Develops and implements project plans to execute sound process improvement programs which achieve targeted process objectives and desired business impact.
- Manages the continual upgrading of existing processes and technology needs through research activities and needs analyses.
- Demonstrates the values and mission of Insperity throughout the department and the Company.
- Travels to sales offices, as needed.
Supervises others: Yes
EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Marketing, MIS, Electrical/Computer Engineering or Computer Science is required.
- Seven to ten years’ experience in customer relations, operational management, or quality management is required.
- Management/supervisory experience required; experience in Lean Six Sigma practices and/or other process improvement programs a plus.
- Prior managerial experience, process improvement/optimization experience and work in a high-tech environment are preferable.
- Sales CRM or Sales Force Automation software design and implementation experience a plus.
- Ability to look at situations systematically, taking into consideration the larger context including competing pressures, resource constraints and anticipated change.
- Excellent presentation, group facilitation and project management skills are required. Experience planning and leading large-scale enterprise or cross-organizational projects to completion is preferred.
- Problem solving ability; dealing with conflicts and problems constructively; communicating and presenting ideas clearly and concisely, orally and in writing.
- Establishing working relationships and interacting effectively with a wide range of people; working independently with limited direction; and maintaining effective work relations with those encountered in the course of employment.
- Correct English usage, grammar, spelling, vocabulary, punctuation and composition skills at a level necessary for satisfactory job process; and MS Office skills (especially Word and PowerPoint).
Travels: Yes, 20 - 50% of the time
Insperity, we believe diversity is the #1 quality of leadership. We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. #ZR