There’s a reason Insperity was ranked in the top 3% on WorkplaceDynamics’ National Top Workplaces list and named one of the top 100 companies to work for in the U.S.
Want to work for us and find out why?
As a trusted advisor to America’s best businesses for more than 33 years, Insperity provides an array of human resource and business solutions designed to help improve business performance. In addition, we provide the client company and their worksite employees with a wide array of value-added benefits and services.
Insperity offers a competitive compensation package and a world-class benefits package, including 19 days paid time off, 8 paid holidays, medical, dental and vision benefits, 401k and tuition reimbursement. At Insperity, we’re committed to providing a positive work environment, and to helping our employees succeed both personally and professionally.
Business Operations Manager
Responsible for creating a “WOW” experience when leading team interactions with external and internal customers by consistently exceeding expectations. With minimal supervision and requiring independent judgment and decision-making; plans, directs and coordinates the delivery of services associated with the assessment, development and delivery of customized Insperity product and service solutions that positively impact our clients' businesses and result in retention and growth. Develops, coaches, mentors and leads team members for sustained individual and team performance. Identifies, develops, recommends and implements process improvements that result in improved efficiency and effectiveness.
Under limited supervision and much decision-making:
- Achieves goals, as assigned.
- Interviewing and selection.
- Creating and maintaining effective teams.
- Establishing goals and objectives.
- Conducting performance evaluations and development plans.
- Conducting formal and informal coaching and counseling.
- Facilitation of new hire training and orientation.
- Strategic thinking – starts with a conceptual idea or vision and then develops systems, processes and plans that are executable, realistic and results-oriented.
- Aligns Insperity services with client needs through an understanding of business plans and small to medium size business operations from an owner’s perspective.
- Human Resource knowledge - uses knowledge from various Human Resource disciplines to help identify their application and impact on the client's business.
- Facilitation skills - leads and coaches a team through a planning process.
Supervises others: Yes
EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
- Four-year undergraduate degree is required. Advanced degree is preferred.
- Ten to twelve years of experience in a related field required with three to five years prior management experience strongly preferred.
KNOWLEDGE / SKILLS
- Customer service experience in a team environment.
- Effective communication skills - written and verbal.
- Effective problem solving/decision making/conflict resolution.
- Resource management - manages time of direct reports; monitors budgets; identifies and fulfill staffing needs.
- Presentation skills - proficient in design and delivery.
- Project management skills - experience in handling multiple projects.
- Proficient use of Microsoft Office programs and demonstrated ability to learn other application programs as needed.
Travels: Yes, up to 20% of the time
At Insperity, we believe diversity is the #1 quality of leadership. We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.