What would you consider the job of your dreams?
One with a competitive salary? Excellent benefits? Room for growth? Job security?
How about the chance to work for an award-winning company while making a difference for hundreds of small businesses?
Insperity offers all of these, and we’re looking for talented people like you!
Insperity is a nationwide, financially sound company that is steadily growing. We just opened several positions due to growth, including this one! If you haven’t heard of Insperity, please Google us! We handle all of the human resource functions, as well as various business services, for 100,000+ companies, and are constantly winning awards like “Best Company to Work For” across the nation!
Looking for some GREAT benefits? How does this sound? 19 days paid time off, 8 paid holidays, medical, dental and vision benefits, tuition reimbursement and 100% matched 401k. Sound good? Keep reading!
This position is responsible for providing administrative support to the Leave Administration Team.
Under moderate supervision and little decision-making:
- Stays current on FMLA regulations, state leave and income replacement laws, as well as corporate leave and income replacement policies.
- Interacts with and maintains productive working relationships with team members, vendors, state agencies and internal and external customers on a frequent and continual basis.
- Performs assigned system generated tasks related to leave administration.
- Manages the leave return to work process, including triggering the appropriate benefit reinstatement selection.
- Researches and responds to subpoena requests for Leave Administration.
- Designates the Flexible Spending Account according to the employee’s election during the leave.
- Prints daily system-generated letters and prepares them for mail according to established departmental guidelines.
- Delivers all completed claim-related documents to vendors and state agencies in a timely manner.
- Oversees and distributes all Leave Administration mail from internal and external customers.
- Monitors the inventory of resources and supplies for Leave Administration.
- Identifies process needs and suggests enhancements to streamline procedures and clarification of leave-related communications.
- Creates job aids for the department as needed.
- Prepares and transmits documents for efficient record keeping.
EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
- High School Diploma or equivalent is required.
- One to three years of related work experience in leave administration is preferred.
KNOWLEDGE / SKILLS
- Competent in basic mathematics calculations; strong computer skills including data entry in Microsoft Office suite, Excel, Word/Windows and other applications.
- Communicates tactfully and effectively, verbally and in writing, and maintains effective work relations with those encountered in the course of employment; familiar with modern office methods, practices, procedures and equipment.
At Insperity, we celebrate the diversity of our employees and our leadership. Insperity is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.