There’s a reason Insperity ranks in the top 3% on WorkplaceDynamics’ National Top Workplaces list and named one of the top 100 companies to work for in the U.S.
Want to work for us and find out why?
As a trusted advisor to America’s best businesses for more than 32 years, Insperity provides an array of human resource and business solutions designed to help improve business performance. In addition, we provide the client company and their worksite employees with a wide array of value-added benefits and services.
Insperity offers a competitive compensation package and one of the best benefits packages in the business, including 19 days paid time off, 8 paid holidays, medical, dental and vision benefits, 401k and tuition reimbursement. At Insperity, our work environment and our commitment to our employees’ personal and professional success are the reasons we’ve been regarded as one of the “Best Places to Work” for 16 years running.
LEAD SUBMISSION REPRESENTATIVE
Advisors (BPAs) to Insperity Insurance Services (IIS). This position acts as the primary liaison between Insperity BPAs and Insurance Sales Agents/Partners, coordinating efforts to sell insurance products (by Insperity or Third-Party Insurance Agents) to Insperity clients and prospects. This will be accomplished through effective communication with prospects, BPAs and external vendor partners, as well as frequent, accurate documentation of each status as prospect moves through the sales process.
Under general supervision and with moderate decision making:
- Develops and maintains professional working relationships with BPAs, internal partners and vendor representatives.
- Develops and maintains a complete understanding of carrier underwriting guidelines and how this information is used in the insurance quoting/sales process.
- Develops and maintains understanding of the Broker of Record change process, as well as the list of differentiating services offered to clients in the Insperity/Mylo partnership. Clearly articulates process/value to prospects/clients and BPAs and answers all related questions.
- Develops and maintains a working understanding of the Workforce Acceleration (WX) product offering and relationships with WX vendor partners in order to accurately articulate the comprehensive WX insurance solution to clients/prospects and BPAs and answer any questions.
- Reviews all incoming leads and gathers additional information required, per established procedures.
- Consults with current and prospective clients, conducts needs analysis and gathers information in order to determine the initial path forward for finding an Insperity Insurance solution for prospects.
- Conveys prospect needs accurately and timely to insurance agents and third-party vendors.
- Makes effective use of Insperity and third-party systems according to established procedures in order to record, track, submit and report on status of each lead received from BPAs or other sources.
- Gathers and shares lead status updates, per established procedures. Acts as primary contact for lead status requests and responds timely to lead status inquires.
- Understands established sales process timelines and escalation paths. Monitors prospects as they move through the sales cycle. Follows established procedures when escalation is requested or necessary.
- Compiles lead data, completes status reports and submits to management, as directed.
- Assists in or generates insurance quotes and installs sold groups with carriers, as needed.
EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
- High School Diploma or equivalent is required. Bachelor’s Degree is preferred.
- One to two years of experience in a related field is preferred.
LICENSES / CERTIFICATIONS
Life, Accident and Health (LAH) or Property & Casualty (P&C) license is required.
KNOWLEDGE / SKILLS
- Strong communication skills.
- Strong business acumen.
- In depth knowledge of employee benefits is preferred.
- Ability to quote insurance coverage utilizing various insurance carrier quote systems is preferred.
- Principles and practices of general sales processes, including assessing buyer styles and sales personalities; ability to interpret, analyze, and apply company policies, objectives, and sales policies; appropriate methods and means of dealing with human behavior situations in a variety of business circumstances.
- Methods and techniques used in persuasion and negotiation of conflicts and problems; dealing constructively with conflict; communicating effectively, verbally and in writing, in a diverse range of audiences and settings; and maintaining effective work relations with those encountered in the course of employment.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office applications is preferred.
- Knowledge of small business operations and challenges is preferred.
At Insperity, we believe diversity is the #1 quality of leadership. We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.