Industrial Sales Representative-Abrasives
For more than 85 years, our client has a proud history as an integrated manufacturer of quality coated abrasives. With main manufacturing facilities in Mexico, they have invested heavily in state-of-the-art equipment and quality control systems. As an ISO 9001:2008 certified company, our client maintains a high standard of quality demanded by the metal, wood, marine, automotive, and industrial marketplaces.
As our client’s Sales Representative, you will achieve or exceed assigned sales and profitability goals by maintaining and growing sales of products in assigned territories through distribution and direct channels in a B2B environment.
Success in the role is going to take someone that is extremely sharp, knows the market and has the wherewithal to slug it out in a competitive environment. We need someone with a determined work ethic and a high activity level in order to be successful. You can’t be afraid to hear “no” and you view the unmovable obstacle, not as a challenge, but an achievable chance to make a difference. If this sounds like you, then you’ll find that we are an ideal place to nurture that perspective and build a rewarding, long lasting career.
- Manage and develop a portfolio of accounts and prospects
- Actively manage opportunity and risk pipeline
- Utilize value selling skills to enhance customer offers and perception of value
- Develop and manage relationships at multiple levels of customer organizations
- Actively manage and keep CRM current
- Organize and conduct training sessions for customers
- Provide appropriate service support to resolve issues critical to the company
- Interact with the Global Team in Mexico to collaborate effectively and manage synergies
- Help establish the company’s reputation and brand awareness / market share in USA
- 3 - 5 years of Industrial Sales experience
- Fluent in English; knowledge of a second language will be highly valued
- Bachelor’s degree is a plus
- Must have previous or current experience selling abrasives
- Proficient with MS Office
- CRM experience
- Ability to travel (up to 70% travel)
- Attend and work booth at trade shows
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. #ZR