What would you consider the job of your dreams?
One with a competitive salary? Excellent benefits? Room for growth? Job security?
How about the chance to work for an award-winning company while making a difference for hundreds of small businesses?
Insperity offers all of these, and we’re looking for talented people like you!
Insperity is a nationwide, financially sound company that is steadily growing. We just opened several positions due to this growth, including this one! If you haven’t heard of Insperity, please Google us! We handle all of the human resource functions, as well as various business services, for 100,000+ companies, and are constantly winning awards like “Best Company to Work For” across the nation!
HEALTH & WELFARE COORDINATOR
Under general supervision and moderate decision-making:
- Work as a team member to maintain the highest level of customer service quality and productivity.
- Performs daily task of reviewing incoming requests which are not pre-identified and assigning tasks to the correct resource for handling.
- Performs daily tasks associated with maintaining and/or correcting worksite employee’s eligibility/enrollment data for all available coverage options.
- Completes daily, weekly and monthly reconciling internal reports regarding eligibility/enrollment data.
- Completes daily, weekly and monthly reconciling carrier reports regarding eligibility/enrollment data.
- Reviews, qualifies and processes National Medical Support Notices (NMSS), and Qualified Medical Court Support Order (QMCSO) dependent(s) as required by the order.
- Provides client worksite employee escalation support as needed.
- Provides project assistance under the guidance of the team Manager including developing test case scenarios and performing testing.
- Maintains benefit data integrity within AIMS and Benefits Studio, making corrections where necessary to support accurate payroll and benefits calculations and coverage.
- Identifies, resolves and takes the necessary benefit actions on all leave notifications.
- Serves as liaison with outside benefit providers on eligibility & enrollment issues.
- Identifies changes in procedures that improve the quality, efficiency, and customer experience in maintaining benefit eligibility and enrollment data.
- Maintains general knowledge of federal, state and local benefit administration laws, regulations and best practices including, but not limited to ERISA, IRC Section 125, and DOL.
- Assists in the accomplishment of Insperity Company goals.
- Helps other employees to accomplish Insperity Company goals.
- Performs other duties as may be assigned by department supervisor.
- Participates in the Disaster Recovery plan as required.
EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
- High school diploma or equivalent is required.
- One to two years of experience in related field is preferred
KNOWLEDGE / SKILLS
- Good technical skills and understanding HRIS, testing and file interfaces.
- Ability to solve problems and identify solutions.
- Ability to exercise sound judgment in making critical decisions.
- Ability to learn new concepts quickly and be a self-starter.
- Communicates tactfully and effectively, verbally and in writing and maintains effective work relations with those encountered in the course of employment, familiar with industry methods, practices, and procedures; as well as business letter writing and competent in correct English usage, grammar, spelling punctuation and arithmetic.
- Working knowledge/skillset of Microsoft Office primarily; Excel, Word and Outlook.
- Demonstrable analytical and statistical skills.
- Ability to conduct complex analysis and formulate conclusions using analytical, problem-solving and critical thinking skills.
- Continuous improvement mindset: identify, ability to recommend and improve current processes.
At Insperity, we believe diversity is the #1 quality of leadership. We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.