There’s a reason Insperity ranks in the top 3% on WorkplaceDynamics’ National Top Workplaces list and named one of the top 100 companies to work for in the U.S.
Want to work for us and find out why?
As a trusted advisor to America’s best businesses for more than 32 years, Insperity provides an array of human resource and business solutions designed to help improve business performance. In addition, we provide the client company and their worksite employees with a wide array of value-added benefits and services.
Insperity offers a competitive compensation package and one of the best benefits packages in the business, including 19 days paid time off, 8 paid holidays, medical, dental and vision benefits, 401k and tuition reimbursement. At Insperity, our work environment and our commitment to our employees’ personal and professional success are the reasons we’ve been regarded as one of the “Best Places to Work” for 16 years running.
This position is primarily responsible for the implementation of corporate and employee benefits in our HCM solution. Managing activities such as gathering benefit information, client and/or broker discussions, client administrator training, and project documentation for Insperity Human Capital Management (HCM) products as well as Insperity software as a service.
Under limited supervision and much decision-making:
- Interprets and configures benefit plan configurations and employee enrollment data in the HCM solution
- Consults with customer’s key decision makers regarding current benefit offerings, eligibility rules, benefit plan designs, and reporting needs.
- Coordinates with Insperity’s internal project management team to perform assigned tasks and meet project deadlines.
- Advises clients regarding most appropriate implementation strategies and best practices.
- Performs in-depth discovery session in order to document functional specifications for system setup requirements using the Benefits Discovery Workbook.
- Configures system to client specification for all areas of benefits administration to maximize efficiency.
- Audit system configuration to ensure proper functionality and quality
- Provides client level training as required on the HCM platform.
- Facilitates scheduled client status update calls to identify client issues, potential escalations and advise on best practice recommendations.
- Maintains outstanding customer service standards to ensure excellent customer satisfaction and retention.
- Champions customers’ needs for resolution on all open issues identified during integration process.
- Develops relationships within the customer organization to effectively integrate project deliverables and meet business goals and metrics as defined in the project plans.
- Keeps current on new products, industry trends, and customers training needs.
- Gathers product/software feedback with recommendations for improvement to product/leadership teams.
- Performs all other related duties as assigned.
- High school diploma or equivalent is required. Bachelor’s degree is preferred.
- Two to five years of experience in systems integration or enterprise-class HRMS product implementation is preferred
- Experience gathering requirements, configuring, testing, and deploying a solution that meets customer needs
- Experience implementing benefits management solutions with a basic understanding of cross-departmental systems (i.e. payroll, time and attendance).
- Understanding of health and welfare benefits
- Demonstrated interpersonal communication skills to interface with peers, leadership and customers.
- High-level of comfort to conduct webinars and potential customer facing meetings.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Experience communicating technical and project information in a business context.
- Proven track record in delivering quality, on-time business solutions to a diverse customer base.
- Ability to multi-task and manage specific tasks to completion with minimal direction.
- Understanding of benefits to complete system configuration
- Basic understanding of tax setup and requirements for benefits.
- Strong customer relations, time management, and organizational skills.
At Insperity, we believe diversity is the #1 quality of leadership. We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.