Are you looking to be proud of what you do, as well as challenge your skills while working with other professionals who are great at what they do? Are you never satisfied with good enough and want to be a valuable contributor to a collective success? If so, then we have the opportunity for you!
Data / Order Entry Specialist
The Order Entry Specialist will complement and support the company’s sales team. The individual working in the Order Entry role will work in a fast-paced environment with multiple interruptions. The individual will be responsible for reviewing and accurately entering purchase orders in the ERP database, working closely with the company’s interoffice departments to ensure accuracy of purchase orders, availability of product and timely processing. The ideal individual will enjoy a range of data entry and administrative support responsibilities.
- Accurately enter and process purchase orders in a timely manner
- Problem solve by researching within the database, email exchanges, the internet and appropriate personnel throughout the company
- Diligently follow purchase orders through to completion, working with appropriate parties to quickly resolve issues that delay timely processing
- Answer incoming calls in support of sales team, customers and suppliers
- Support the company’s administrative staff in a variety of general office and clerical tasks
- Possess the flexibility necessary to multi-task in a demanding, fast-paced environment
- 3 – 5 years prior experience entering purchase orders within a manufacturing setting/environment
- LED Lighting Industry knowledge a plus
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task for maximum efficiency without sacrificing accuracy
- Professional and pleasant phone manner to service incoming and outgoing calls
- Proficiency in use of ERP systems and MS Office products
- Detail-oriented work ethic
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.