There’s a reason Insperity ranks in the top 3% on WorkplaceDynamics’ National Top Workplaces list.
Want to work for us and find out why?
As a trusted advisor to America’s best businesses for more than 33 years, Insperity provides an array of human resource and business solutions designed to help improve business performance. In addition, we provide the client company and their worksite employees with a wide array of value-added benefits and services.
Data Entry Specialist
Middle Market is where challenge is fun, results are rewarding and we live our values. The Insperity Middle Market Solutions team is an exceptional group focused specifically on supporting our larger clients ranging in size from 150 to 5,000 employees. Part of our mission is to help our Middle Market clients become the best they can be by understanding their unique challenges and integrating relevant human capital/human resources solutions that accelerate their potential.
We are currently seeking a Data Entry Specialist to join our Middle Market team. This position is responsible for providing administrative support to the HR Service team in the delivery of customized Insperity product and service solutions that positively impact our clients’ businesses and results in retention and growth. This position inputs, maintains, queries and audits client data across several Insperity systems; maintains client leave and disability tracking; gathers, verifies and manipulates data for tracking purposes and report generation; generates internal and customized client reports and key client deliverables.
Under general supervision and moderate decision-making:
- Provides administrative support to the HR Service team, Manager HR Services and other members of leadership as needed that requires thorough knowledge of organization procedures and precedents.
- Collaborates with internal departments on HR process deliverables as well as the development and generation of internal and customized client reports.
- Inputs, maintains, queries and audits client data across Insperity’s BPSs (PerformSmart, OrgPlus, etc), Insperity Premier, AIMS (bulk priming), Leave and Disability, and Client Master files in support of client administrative and reporting needs.
- Maintains client leave and disability tracking by extracting data from leave database and Timestar to input into the client’s leave tracker report and submits Leave of Absence Request forms as needed.
- Produces internal documents and key client deliverables using Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel, SmartSheets, and People Analytics. This includes but is not limited to Capacity Planning tools, Client Leave tracker, Executive Reviews, Account Management Plans, Service Plans and HR Analytics.
- Gathers, verifies, and manipulates data for tracking purposes and report generation, staying abreast of changes in client reporting needs and Insperity system updates, and updating reports as needed.
- Reviews data to ensure accuracy and validity, correcting errors and resolving discrepancies as needed.
- Assesses the efficiency and effectiveness of current systems and processes, making recommendations for process improvement. This also includes documenting and following up on issues and opportunities with internal partners and clients.
- Assembles data for special projects and prepares routine reports, including some statistical work. Conducts a high-level review to ensure accuracy of formulas and consistency of report prior to submission.
- Assists with the preparation, scheduling, organization and facilitation for client, prospect and/or internal service team meetings, presentations and trainings.
EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
- High School Diploma or equivalent is required. Associate’s Degree in related field is preferred.
- One to three years of experience in an administrative function with an emphasis on project management and multi-tasking requirements. Exposure to, or experience in a Human Resource support role is desired.
KNOWLEDGE / SKILLS
- Advanced level proficiency in Microsoft Office programs with ability to learn other technology platforms including SharePoint, Insperity BPS’s, People Analytics, etc.
- Working knowledge of database programs, data manipulations and customized report development. Ability to develop and maintain complex Excel spreadsheets, including pivot tables and V-lookups is required.
- Strong customer service skills and ability to work independently as well as in a team environment.
- Project management skills and experience in managing multiple projects and activities in an efficient and timely manner.
- Independent judgment to resolve a high volume of issues and inquiries with speed and accuracy, demonstrating effective problem-solving skills and maintaining confidentiality.
- Communicates clearly, accurately and concisely both verbally and in writing to a wide variety of stakeholders
- Knowledge of principles, practices and procedures of general business.
- Shares accountability for the client relationship; managing service interactions in a positive, professional manner.
Insperity offers a competitive compensation package and one of the best benefits packages in the business, including 19 days paid time off, 8 paid holidays, medical, dental and vision benefits, 401k and tuition reimbursement. At Insperity, our work environment and our commitment to our employees’ personal and professional success are the reasons we’ve been regarded as one of the “Best Places to Work” for 17 years running.
At Insperity, we believe diversity is the #1 quality of leadership. We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.