Located in the near Northwest side of Houston, our client is a fast-growing, technically-competent C Corporation and UL panel shop with four UL licenses. With over 50 years of combined experiences, they work to create safe and functional electrical solutions.
Customer Service / Inside Sales
Our client is seeking for a high energy individual to join their Customer Service / Inside Sales Team to support their clients nationwide.
As an Inside Sales /Customer Service Representative, our client will rely on you to provide the highest degree of technical support and respond to inquiries to their customers and Account Managers.
- Maintain and improve Customer relationships
- Address customers’ needs
- Assist and support Account Managers
- Provide accurate product information, pricing and availability in a fast pace environment
- Provide product literature
- Create quotes and sales orders
- Follow up with Customers to provide accurate delivery dates and updated order status
- Update customer information in CRM (Customer Relationship Management) system
- Other duties may be required
While our client provides excellent training opportunities, the qualified candidate will have:
- Minimum of 2+ years of customer service or inside sales experience in a business environment
- Proficient with software programs relating to the customer service position including Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word, E-mail and vendor pricing programs is preferred
- Working experience with Trend ERP system is a plus
- Strong analytical, mathematical and mechanical aptitude is required to be successful in this role
We value our employees’ time and efforts. Our commitment to your success is enhanced by our competitive compensation and extensive benefits package including paid time off, medical, dental and vision benefits and future growth opportunities within the company. Plus, we work to maintain the best possible environment for our employees, where people can learn and grow with the company. We strive to provide a collaborative, creative environment where each person feels encouraged to contribute to our processes, decisions, planning and culture.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. #ZR