There’s a reason Insperity ranks in the top 3% on WorkplaceDynamics’ National Top Workplaces list and named one of the top 100 companies to work for in the U.S.
Want to work for us and find out why?
As a trusted advisor to America’s best businesses for more than 32 years, Insperity provides an array of human resource and business solutions designed to help improve business performance. In addition, we provide the client company and their worksite employees with a wide array of value-added benefits and services.
Insperity offers a competitive compensation package and one of the best benefits packages in the business, including 19 days paid time off, 8 paid holidays, medical, dental and vision benefits, 401k and tuition reimbursement. At Insperity, our work environment and our commitment to our employees’ personal and professional success are the reasons we’ve been regarded as one of the “Best Places to Work” for 16 years running.
CONTACT CENTER SPECIALIST
Under moderate supervision, moderate decision-making, guided by policy and focused on daily operations with a direct impact on client retention, works in a contact center environment and is responsible for supporting and meeting the service needs of all clients, their employees and internal service and sales team members who seek information from the Insperity Contact Center. Resolves a high volume of issues and inquiries by taking ownership and coordinating with other internal departments or external vendors as necessary to obtain positive resolutions. This position is required to have experience in two of the primary skillsets defined below and MarketPlace. The team member is responsible for meeting expectations by maintaining knowledge and performing the associated duties required to support two applicable skillsets.
Under moderate supervision and moderate decision-making:
- Maintains excellent customer service standards to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Serves as the primary point of contact for worksite employees relative to their personal health related benefits, web support and/or 401(k).
- Works as a team member to maintain the highest level of customer service quality and productivity.
- Determines client and/or employee needs, responds accordingly and evaluates calls to personalize each interaction. Ultimately responsible for ensuring correct correlation between inquiry and solution as well as providing accurate information.
- Documents, forwards, as needed, and follows-up on issues that require supplemental support for resolution.
- Documents, as designated by Contact Center management, all calls, issues and resolutions in OneVoice for confirmation and purposes of interaction.
- Follows all rules and regulations as it applies to HIPAA in a professional manner and maintains compliance with training requirements in regards to HIPAA regulations.
- Maintains compliance in all employee/employer regulations as required.
- Uses sound troubleshooting skills as well as coordinates with others to resolve customer issues in a timely and efficient manner.
- Observes the tele-boards to ensure all calls are answered as expeditiously as possible.
- Provides back-up support to other inbound call queues as required, based on call volume.
In addition to the above core Essential Functions, this position is required to have extensive knowledge and fulfill the duties in MarketPlace and at least two of the primary skillsets listed below:
- Develops and maintains extensive knowledge of MarketPlace Alliance Partners.
- Responds to incoming calls and emails for MarketPlace related questions from clients, worksite employees and internal team members.
- Maintains relationships with MarketPlace Alliance Partners as well as knowledge of product or service offerings, discounts, audience, etc. Escalates MarketPlace issues through Partner established point(s) of contact, ensures and communicates resolution to appropriate parties.
- Responsible for maintaining comprehensive knowledge of all health related plans offered by Insperity, including dental, vision and flexible spending account as well as a high level understanding of how the health savings account works.
- Responsible for maintaining comprehensive knowledge of leave and disability plans, CIGNA Life Insurance options and FMLA as it is associated with health benefits.
- Responsible for maintaining comprehensive knowledge of COBRA and the associated components of the plan, including payment and processing.
- Responsible for maintaining a comprehensive knowledge or eligibility, open enrollment and qualifying events.
- Provides level one support for clients and employees for benefit related questions.
- Responds to incoming calls and emails for health benefits related questions from clients, worksite employees and internal customers.
- Coordinates with Contact Center escalation team for resolution of external or internal customer issues that require further research, ensures customer is aware issue requires escalation and ensures resolution is communicated to customer.
- Provides feedback to management regarding potential trends related to reported benefits issues.
- Responsible for having a comprehensive knowledge of 401(k) plans and all associated components of the plan including distributable events, transferring funds into and out of the plan, eligibility for enrollment, fund options available, loan options available and general 401(k) information.
- Responsible for having knowledge regarding Section 125 Nondiscrimination Questionnaire and the impact/consequences to clients and employees based on the results of the testing.
- Responds to incoming calls and emails for 401(k) regarding plan features and functions.
- Processes transactions in Omni, OmniPlus and PayWeb as required.
- Utilizes DefCon as a source for determination of eligibility.
- Provides feedback to management regarding potential trends related to reported 401(k) issues.
Web Support Skillset
- Responds to incoming calls and emails for web-based inquiries on the Employee Service Center (ESC).
- Assists client and worksite employees with level one service requests or escalates through proper escalation procedures according to priority.
- Assists callers in establishing accounts and resetting passwords.
- Identifies user level access to troubleshoot issues for role based access.
- Identifies and troubleshoots issues based on browser settings, browser types, computer settings and type of computer.
- Provides feedback to management regarding potential trends related to web-based services.
EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
- High School Diploma or equivalent is required.
- Three plus years prior experience in contact center environment is required and at least one year of experience in the Insperity Contact Center. Three plus years of experience in defined field or skillset preferred.
KNOWLEDGE / SKILLS
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office programs and demonstrated ability to learn other application programs as needed.
- Customer service experience in a team environment.
- Experienced in handling high call volume in an efficient and timely manner.
- Problem solving skills.
- Collaboration skills are essential.
- Communicates tactfully and effectively, verbally and in writing, and maintains effective work relations with those encountered in the course of employment, familiar with modern office methods.
At Insperity, we believe diversity is the #1 quality of leadership. We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.