Are you looking to be proud of what you do, as well as challenge your technical skills while working with other professionals who are great at what they do? Are you never satisfied with good enough and want to be a valuable contributor to a collective success? If this sounds like you, then you’ll find that we are an ideal place to nurture that perspective and build a rewarding, long lasting career.
Our client is a 20+ year company thriving on creating out-of-this-world products and platforms to support digital transformation initiatives for the oil and gas industry.
- Understand business requirements from Client and derive functional requirements
- Work with a team of Geo-Scientists to extend their research work (complex mathematical algorithms, 2D/3D grid based computation etc.) into working software
- Work with scientists and other engineers to investigate design approaches, prototype new technology, and evaluate technical feasibility
- Establish architectural principles and collaborate with other team members
- Use software engineering estimation techniques to help sprint planning
- Very strong C++ skills
- Proficiency with QT based UI development
- Working knowledge of Multi-threading/Parallel Programming
- Experience with both OOD and Functional Design
- Strong background in both numerical mathematics and computer science (algorithms, data structures, etc.)
- Working knowledge and proficiency with at least one Parallel Programming Language – MPI or OpenMP
- CUDA based GPGPU programming
- High Performance 3D graphics rendering/OpenGL
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. #ZR