There’s a reason Insperity ranks in the top 3% on WorkplaceDynamics’ National Top Workplaces list and named one of the top 100 companies to work for in the U.S.
Want to work for us and find out why?
As a trusted advisor to America’s best businesses for more than 32 years, Insperity provides an array of human resource and business solutions designed to help improve business performance. In addition, we provide the client company and their worksite employees with a wide array of value-added benefits and services.
The Insperity MidMarket Solutions Team is an exceptional group focused specifically on supporting our larger clients ranging in size from 150 to 1,500 employees. Part of our mission is to help our MidMarket clients become the best they can be by understanding their unique challenges and integrating relevant HR solutions that accelerate their potential. This is accomplished by hiring people who are passionate about the work they do. We are a team that invests ourselves in our clients so we can align our service offerings to their business objectives.
BUSINESS PERFORMANCE CONSULTANT
Responsible for penetrating assigned territories and selling Insperity’s Co-Employment Workforce Solutions to C-Level executives.
Under minimal supervision and much decision-making:
- Meets minimum acceptable sales and activity levels.
- Prospects relentlessly to build and maintain a pipeline that will exceed monthly, quarterly and yearly sales goals and objectives.
- Cultivates and closes new customers for Insperity’s Co-Employment Workforce Solutions in a defined territory.
- Serves as a key stakeholder in pipeline management and client relations and uses best judgment to accomplish sales goals.
- Develops and manages relationships with prospects and customers to ensure customer satisfaction and a strong base for referrals.
- Forecasts accurately and maintains all sales cycle activities within the appropriate systems in accordance with the Company’s sales process and methodology.
- Educates prospects on the benefits of the Company’s products and solutions through compelling articulation of our business model and value proposition.
- Continues to develop and enhance business cases for prospective customers that reinforce the market leadership position of Insperity in the marketplace.
- Evaluates prospects’ business needs and presents appropriate mix of Company’s products and solutions.
EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
- High School Diploma or equivalent is required. Bachelor's Degree is desirable.
- Five years of B2B selling experience is preferred.
- Multi-year track record of successfully closing a high number of new Insperity Co-Employment customers, in a lead role, is strongly preferred.
LICENSES / CERTIFICATIONS
CBPA is preferred.
Insperity offers a competitive compensation package and one of the best benefits packages in the business, including 19 days paid time off, 8 paid holidays, medical, dental and vision benefits, 401k and tuition reimbursement. At Insperity, our work environment and our commitment to our employees’ personal and professional success are the reasons we’ve been regarded as one of the “Best Places to Work” for 16 years running.
At Insperity, we believe diversity is the #1 quality of leadership. We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. #ZR