Mexilink is a leading national importer and master distributor of top selling Mexican brands focusing on growing sales for the burgeoning U.S. Hispanic and crossover markets. With family ties to Mexico’s largest independent grocery distributor and well-documented brand growth since inception in 2000, Mexilink’s seasoned personnel and established U.S. industry relationships are second to none. From export/import preparation and warehousing to product line consolidation and national distribution, Mexilink is a preferred source for supplying authentic Hispanic commodities and exclusive nostalgic brands.
Human Resource (HR) Coordinator - Bilingual
You want your next step to be the right one. You've worked hard to get where you are today. And now you're ready to use your unique skills, talents and personality to achieve great things. Mexilink is a place where you are valued as an individual, mentored as a future leader, and recognized for your accomplishments and potential.
As the HR Coordinator, we will rely on your exceptional skills and talents to be responsible for overall development and coordination of human resources planning. This will include providing new and or improved services to evaluate personnel hiring and utilization, assessing the ability to meet service needs with the available human resources, developing new personnel systems in areas such as performance evaluation, employee satisfaction and training, initiating and monitoring the impact of personnel system change in areas such as workers' compensation and affirmative action, and providing consultation to divisional and departmental managers in the development of data analysis, report preparation and presentation.
- Conducting phone, Skype and in-person screens and follow-up candidates throughout the hiring process.
- Source potential candidates via LinkedIn, college recruitment events and job fairs.
- Advertise positions internally and externally, accurately reflecting the culture of Company.
- Test candidates to meticulously select top performers who have a passion for service excellence to patients.
- Serve as an internal consulting resource for staff, team and management development emerging from needs assessments for a variety of groups.
- Consult to and partner with Human Resource Business Partners (HRBP's) to assess individual and organizational needs, develop solutions and evaluate results achieved.
- Develop surveys and evaluative tools, assess team effectiveness, design and conduct needs assessments and report key findings in a way that drives action.
- Oversee and manage corporate learning and development projects, vendors and programs.
- Plan, schedule and coordinate training and development schedules.
- English and Spanish language fluency.
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Human Resources or related field of study.
- 3 years of corporate recruiting experience for professional positions.
- Self-motivated and open to flexible work hours as needed.
- Strong computer skills and experience utilizing applicant tracking systems.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office suite of products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.).
- Willingness to travel internationally and domestically is required.
We offer unprecedented benefits to our employees. In addition to a fantastic annual salary we offer:
- Excellent career path
- Healthcare plan
- Long- and short-term disability
- Paid holidays
- Life insurance
We work to maintain the best possible environment for our employees where people can learn and grow with the company. We strive to provide a collaborative, creative environment where each person feels encouraged to contribute to our processes, decisions, planning and culture.
For more information about us, please visit us at www.mexilink.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.