Our client has been providing quality sealants and custom packaging solutions for almost 30 years. They are committed to following safe and responsible practices and procedures that keep our world sustainable.
If you have worked in a fast-paced office in the past and you enjoy establishing your own organizational systems, we’re excited to talk with you. We’re looking for someone who can operate effectively with little or no supervision and who can manage multiple tasks at once without feeling overwhelmed.
The Administrative Assistant performs a wide range of administrative and office support activities for the department and/or managers and supervisors to facilitate the efficient operation of the organization.
- Type documents and reports for clients
- General clerical duties including photocopying, fax and mailing
- Maintain electronic and hard copy filing system
- Resolve administrative problems and inquiries
- Prepare and modify documents including correspondence, report, drafts, memos and emails
- Schedule travel
- AR/AP accounting
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Past office experience with the operations of standard office equipment, clerical and administrative procedures and systems, and principles and practices of basic office management
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite, Excel, PDF applications a must
- QuickBooks experience a plus
We offer a competitive salary, paid vacations, good health care, commuter and 401k fully covered. We offer a modern and friendly office atmosphere in a good location in Boston with a great team to work with.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. #ZR