There’s a reason Insperity ranks in the top 3% on WorkplaceDynamics’ National Top Workplaces list and named one of the top 100 companies to work for in the U.S.
Want to work for us and find out why?
As a trusted advisor to America’s best businesses for more than 32 years, Insperity provides an array of human resource and business solutions designed to help improve business performance. In addition, we provide the client company and their worksite employees with a wide array of value-added benefits and services.
Insperity offers a competitive compensation package and one of the best benefits packages in the business, including 19 days paid time off, 8 paid holidays, medical, dental and vision benefits, 401k and tuition reimbursement. At Insperity, our work environment and our commitment to our employees’ personal and professional success are the reasons we’ve been regarded as one of the “Best Places to Work” for 16 years running.
(401K) CONVERSION ANALYST
Handles the implementation and conversion process for new Insperity 401(k) Plan clients with existing simple/moderately complex retirement plans in accordance with the established processes/procedures. Works with Sales Operations and Sales on existing clients that go through the Sales Code Change process.
Under moderate supervision and moderate decision-making:
- Establishes plans in DefCon and all systems for new Insperity 401(k) Plan clients with existing plan assets converting from outside vendors.
- Manages the conversion process for simple, noncomplex plans from routine vendors such as ADP TotalSource, Paychex, etc. in accordance with the established processes/procedures, and the Department's business objectives and standards. Establishes timelines for setup and conversion, conducts client implementation calls, sets expectations for deliverables, and notifies relevant internal units and clients once conversion is complete. Escalates all data issues and concerns to applicable personnel.
- Researches discrepancies regarding conversion data, presents appropriate action plan to manager, and executes based on manager’s approval. Serves as a liaison for clients in addressing discrepancies with prior service providers.
- Loads financial data in OMNI, edits/posts financial transactions, and reviews output of conversion data on simple, noncomplex plans to ensure that participant records are transferred accurately (100%) and timely (meeting final blackout dates 100%).
- Assists with loading participant indicative data for conversion processing, and reviews OMNI output reports to ensure that data was uploaded accurately for larger retirement plans as needed.
- Contacts clients to gather change information for existing Insperity clients that participate in the Insperity 401(k) Plan, presents appropriate action plan to the manager for approval, and collects the necessary documents to execute all of the system changes for clients to maintain their existing Insperity 401(k) Plan.
- Assists Implementation Team with startup 401(k) plans as needed.
- Trains entry-level personnel on plan setup related activities.
- Manages other projects as assigned by Department management.
EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience is required.
- Four or more years experience in the retirement services field is required. One year of experience specifically related to conversion activity is preferred.
KNOWLEDGE / SKILLS
- Communicates tactfully and effectively, orally and in writing, and maintains effective work relations with those encountered in the course of employment. Ability to articulate in a clear, concise and professional manner.
- Aptitude for analyzing data, identifying discrepancies and reconciling participant data in order to successfully convert simple to moderate plans with minimal supervision and within established guidelines.
- Solid understanding of 401(k) plans, including ERISA and the Internal Revenue Code required.
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Excel preferred.
- OMNI knowledge a plus.
- Organizational and planning skills and attention to detail required.
- Flexibility, adaptability, and the ability to multi-task required.
At Insperity, we believe diversity is the #1 quality of leadership. We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.