IAP Worldwide Services, Inc.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at IAP Worldwide Services, Inc.
IAP – Ingenuity and Purpose
A leading international government contractor for more than 60 years, IAP provides a broad spectrum of services and solutions to U.S. and international government agencies, and organizations. A world-class leader in providing seasoned program management, IAP leverages and integrates its capabilities to provide safe, innovative, and reliable solutions to meet customers' diverse and complex challenges. IAP's corporate headquarters is located in Cape Canaveral, FL, and operates in over 100 locations in 20 countries worldwide. IAP also maintains offices in Panama City, FL, Virginia, the United Kingdom, and the Middle East.
Essential Job Functions:
- The Heavy Truck Driver operates trucks with heavy equipment such as motor graders, heavy loaders with buckets or large snow blades.
- Equipment is used to load, pile, and/or mix salt and sand, plow and/or pile snow from roadways, parking lots, and/or airfield areas.
- Operator may fuel, grease, adjust and help make emergency repairs to equipment
- Operator will need to operate equipment in adverse weather conditions during and after winter storms including snow and ice.
- Moves heavy, bulky construction material or expensive, delicate laboratory equipment and unloads and loads vehicles.
- Assists journeyman mechanics with shop fabrication operations.
The purpose of this requisition is to gather a resource pool of candidates that will go through the hiring process. Candidate will remain in the pool until a position becomes available.
This position will be assigned to various locations both CONUS and OCONUS.
Education & Experience:
- Operator will need to have appropriate operating experience/skills and knowledge of general snow plowing practices and procedures.
- Driver must have valid Class B CDL driver's license.
This Position is Contingent upon Contract Award.
Certifications and Licenses:
- Must have a valid state driver’s license and a good driving record.
- Must be licensed to drive trucks up to and including 2 1/2 Ton capacity.
- Must be a U.S. Citizen with a current U.S. Passport.
Security Clearance: Must have and maintain an U.S. Secret Clearance