IAP Worldwide Services, Inc.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Site Manager/Safety & Quality Control Manager
at IAP Worldwide Services, Inc.
IAP – Ingenuity and Purpose
A leading international government contractor for more than 60 years, IAP provides a broad spectrum of services and solutions to U.S. and international government agencies, and organizations. A world-class leader in providing seasoned program management, IAP leverages and integrates its capabilities to provide safe, innovative, and reliable solutions to meet customers' diverse and complex challenges. IAP's corporate headquarters is located in Cape Canaveral, FL, and operates in over 100 locations in 20 countries worldwide. IAP also maintains offices in Panama City, FL, Virginia, the United Kingdom, and the Middle East.
The Site Manager will plan, direction, coordinate and provide constant oversight through staff of skilled, semiskilled, and unskilled trade personnel, activities concerned with the operation, repair, maintenance, and construction of facilities and engineered fabric structures and tent systems, such as Alaska and California structures. Plan such matters as design and development of facilities, formulation of operating rules, regulations, and procedures. Assign workers to duties such as maintenance, repair, or renovation. Independently monitor and inspect equipment and systems to determine that the existing conditions are in accordance with established specifications. Record the results of inspections or surveillance conducted, and prepare reports describing discrepancies and recommendations for corrective action. Analyze equipment failure to determine if repair/spare parts are adequate to meet repair needs, and to provide recommendations for corrective action to preclude similar recurrent failures. Instruct operating elements in quality standards and requirements.
This position will be assigned to various CONUS and OCONUS locations.
Complete understanding and application of principles, concepts, practices, and standards. Full knowledge of industry practices.
Supervises Nonexempt and entry-level exempt employees. Receives task-oriented assignments, monitors work on a daily basis, and actively assists subordinates.
The position may require that the applicant meet the Minimum Standard Medical requirements.
Security Clearance: Must have and maintain an U.S. Secret Clearance
- Possesses the ability to perform general electrical, plumbing and miscellaneous repairs to facilities housing and structures.
- Electrical, HVAC and/or Power Production
- Possesses computer skills; inputting MR’s and documenting repair data. Spreadsheet literate so all facility equipment can be logged and tracked for existing anticipated repairs
- Ability to learn and implement IAP procurement process for parts, etc.
- Performs preventive maintenance
- Ensures that all facilities are in good working order and can anticipate when repairs may be needed
- Seven years' DOD experience in QC role
- Two years' OCONUS experience in QC role
- Performs other duties as required
Must have 12 years experience
Electrical, HVAC and/or Power Production
This Position is Contingent upon Contract Award.