Hyatt Regency Houston
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Event Set-up Supervisor
at Hyatt Regency Houston
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 1302052
Categories: Management - Mid-Level (Manager, Director)
At Hyatt, we believe our guests select Hyatt because of our caring and attentive associates who are focused on providing efficient service and meaningful experiences.
The Event Set Up Supervisor position plays a significant role in the overall performance of the Event Planning Floor, which will include the setting up and breaking down all meeting spaces with tables/chairs/water etc. This role leads other associates by coaching, giving direction and may include training, scheduling, payroll and interviewing. Supervisors possess strong leadership, communication and relationship skills. They are expected to support department managers by developing and assuming basic management responsibilities.
- A true desire to satisfy the needs of others in a fast paced environment
- Refined verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to be on your feet for up to 8 hours.
- Ability to lift at least 50 pounds.
- Ability to work any day of the week, including weekends and holidays.