Hyatt Regency Houston Galleria
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
PM Busperson Part-Time
at Hyatt Regency Houston Galleria
As a Busperson, you will fill a supportive role in your hotel’s financial goals of the daily operation of you will fill a guest services role in supporting your hotel’s financial goals of the daily operation of the restaurant, banquet facilities, room service and/or other areas of the Food and Beverage departments. You will assist the food servers by ensuring the dining room areas remains clean and safe by removing/bussing and resetting tables with clean utensils, china, glassware, necessary supplies and equipment.
The ideal candidate will:
- Have a general knowledge of full service, table-side service and standards.
- Be incredibly friendly, customer centric, love to smile and radiate a positive and accommodating attitude while interacting with customers.
- Sets and resets tables.
- Serves coffee, water or other beverages to guests, continually watching guests in need of refills.
- Services bread and butter, and replenishes as needed.
- Return of soiled linen, china, silver, glassware, etc. to stewarding and housekeeping
- Maintains clean and organized work areas in the kitchen and service side stations to maximize efficiency.
- Responds quickly to guest requests in a friendly manner. Follows up to ensure guest satisfaction.
- Performs pre and post-shift side work including stock service station, makes coffee, etc.
- Provides a professional image at all times through appearance and dress.
Note: Other duties as assigned by supervisor or management
Benefits for Full Time Employees
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Coverage
- 401K retirement plan
- Short and Long-Term Disability Income*
- Term Life and AD&D Insurance
- Vacation PTO & Holiday/Sick PTO
- Employee Assistance Program
*Specific plans for specific positions