Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Handyman / Carpenter
at House Doctors
House Doctors Handyman and Home Improvement Company of The Woodlands is looking for an experienced Carpenter, Handyman or someone from the Construction industry to join our team.
- Competitive Compensation
- Variety of Continuous Year-Round work.
- Flexible Scheduling.
- Office Support.
- Have 5 - 10+ years of experience.
- Own a standard set of tools to perform all of their skills/trades.
- Take pride in their work and deliver consistent results.
- Able to communicate in a courteous and professional manner with customers and co-workers.
- Valid driver's license with a relatively clean driving record (no DUIs or license suspensions).
- Pass a background check and drug test before their hired.
Carpenter, Handyman or Construction Skills Requirements:
- Drywall and painting repairs
- Interior door and trim installation
- Tile installation and repair
- Minor plumbing and electrical repairs
- Window and Exterior door replacements
- Cabinet installation
- Exterior siding and roofing repairs
- Minor framing repairs
- Small masonry repairs
- Outside repairs to fences and decks
- Pressure washing
- Estimating is a plus
House Doctors handyman and home improvement company has been helping homeowners with maintenance, repair and light remodeling projects for over 20 years across the U.S. Our craftsmen are scheduled to turn up on time, and are committed to complete customer satisfaction.
We are actively interviewing for this position - If you have the skills we're looking for, apply today and our hiring manager will follow-up!
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $24-$27 /hour, depending on experience