Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
**Resident District Manager- Custodial, HHS Integrated Facilities Management
HHS is one of the largest privately owned support service providers in the United States. We were founded in 1975, and started out by providing one hospital in Texas with housekeeping services. Since then, our company has grown in every way possible. Today, we employ more than 16,000 people in more than 30 states, as well as internationally, and provide a wide range of services in the healthcare, resort, senior living, government, and aviation industries. As a growing company, we are always looking for dedicated and quality-driven people who are ready to grow alongside us. To learn more about who we are and the services we provide, visit hhs1.com.
HHS has achieved success by hiring world-class individuals. We are looking for professionals with exceptional customer service skills to manage day-to-day operations in partner businesses across the US & growing world locations (currently beginning in Canada, South America, & Japan).
HHS Integrated Facilities Management
In today’s changing college/university environment, we understand that it is imperative that universities/colleges produce, protect, and recoup revenue while also expanding services and extending the lifespan of existing resources, specialized structures, and building systems. Our Integrated Facilities Management teams work diligently to help our college/university partners increase operational efficiency and maximize all available resources.
Over the past 40 years, we have meticulously engineered our programs and policies to ensure exceptional quality results and maximum operational efficiency, and we pride ourselves on the ability to tailor our systems to meet the unique needs and challenges of each individual partner we serve.
We believe in promoting from within, and we are seeking professionals with the drive to make a difference. HHS is seeking qualified candidates for the Resident District Manager- Custodial position.
- Take a hospitality-focused approach to everything they do
- Have a positive and proactive attitude
- Be engaged with hospital leaders and behave as a member of their team
- Strive to motivate and encourage team members each and every day
- Strive to embody our company-wide commitment to service excellence
- Identify potential problems and address them head on
- Lead by example; we do “above and beyond” every single day
A unique opportunity for the right candidate. The System Manager- Custodial of Integrated Facilities Management, as a team member of HHS, will oversee and perform activities related to managing the Facilities Department in direct support and with the same collaborative vision as hospital administrators and staff in order to achieve the highest level of service to our customers.
HHS is seeking a System Manager- Custodial of Integrated Facilities Management to assist in managing the department of plant engineering and maintenance. They may also assist in the planning, organizing, and directing the facilities management functions of the college/university, including but not limited to planning, design, construction, alteration, operation, maintenance, and disposal of plant facilities and equipment. The goal is to establish best practices/standards of performance and to develop and implement operating policies and procedures.
This position requests the following education and experience:
- Prefer an Associate's or Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university.
- Seven (7) years of management experience
- Custodial knowledge
Benefits and Compensation
Our company is a great place to work; we offer paid vacations, paid sick days, full benefits, exceptional compensation packages, and the opportunity for advancement. Increasing compensation and advancing your career will only be limited by your performance. Regardless of your starting point with IFM, our history has proven that most salaried team members can double their base compensation within 5 years of their start date.
The Essential Functions Test (EFT)
- At HHS, we know that people drive our success. We need team members with a positive attitude who are committed to teamwork, compassionate patient care, and top-notch quality service. What’s more, we need team members who can perform the essential physical functions of the job.
- To make sure our team members can in fact perform those functions specifically related to their job duties with HHS, they must PASS 100% of the HHS Essential Functions Test (EFT). During the EFT, individuals will be expected to perform a series of controlled lifts and movements that replicate the tasks performed as part of their employment.
- The EFT helps HHS determine whether potential team members have the physical abilities required to perform their job.
We give you the tools you need to grow, and YOU control your destiny!
Click APPLY and come join OUR TEAM!
HHS is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and is committed to workplace diversity.