Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
HHS is seeking Housekeepers! Full-time and part-time positions available.
Day/Evening/Night shifts available.
Must be able to successfully pass a background check, E-verify, and drug screen.
THE NATION’S LEADING BOUTIQUE HEALTHCARE SUPPORT SERVICE PROVIDER
At HHS (formerly Hospital Housekeeping Systems), we are committed to providing our hospital partners with the highest quality service and hospitality in the industry.
We have grown primarily by reference, and we are proud of where this steady growth has led us. Today, we provide best-in-class housekeeping, culinary, patient flow, linen utilization management, facilities management, and clinical engineering services to a wide range of hospitals and healthcare providers.
HHS Environmental Services
Our approach to environmental services management is patient-focused and performance-driven. We have meticulously engineered our programs and policies to ensure exceptional cleaning results and maximum operational efficiency, and we pride ourselves on the ability to tailor our systems to meet the unique needs and challenges of each individual partner we serve.
Housekeeper Job Description
Our goal is to provide a superior level of cleaning quality in an assigned area to maintain a clean working environment.
- Report to the Director of Housekeeping for work scheduling
- Perform departure cleanings on various unit sizes per HHS training videos
- Perform cleaning of daily, mid-week, and deep cleans as well as linen exchanges.
- Respond to housekeeping pages and messages
- Record work completed on HHS technology application
- Perform other tasks as assigned by department Director
- Records work completed on Area Assignment Checklist.
- Polices assigned area at the beginning of each shift.
- Responds to Housekeeping pages.
- Performs other tasks as assigned by department Director.
Benefits and Compensation
- Benefits offered (Medical)
- Paid Time Off (must work 36 hours)
- Short Term Disability
- Voluntary Life
HHS is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and is committed to workplace diversity.