Hospital Corporation of America
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Quality Coordinator (RN) - Quality Management
at Hospital Corporation of America
Nestled in the heart of the historic land where Texas won itsindependence, HCA Houston Healthcare Southeast offers comfort, convenience,excellence and expertise to our neighbors who trust their health care to us.
For nearly 50 years, we have offered patients solace and securitythrough constant, compassionate communication during their medical emergencies,surgeries, and diagnostic procedures. As a 314-bed facility, we employ 1,500staff and 250 physicians.
- The Registered Nurse coordinates nursing care for the patient and participates in patient / family education.
- Works collaboratively with ancillary staff and other patient care personnel in maintaining standards of professional nursing practice in the clinical setting.
- Participates in performance improvement activities to improve patient safety and quality of care.
- Maintains cultural and diversity awareness when dealing with patients, visitors, co-workers and other customers.
- Promotes a supportive, team-work oriented environment.
- Fulfills departmental responsibilities consistent with the long-range plan, mission, vision and values of Bayshore Medical Center.
- Current Texas licensure with State Board of Nurse Examiners
- Requires graduation from an accredited School of Nursing, BSN required.
- Requires five (5) years of hospital experience, and strong critical thinking skills.
- Prefer experience with medical records review and/or analyzing patient data.
- Prefer experience with Excel software.