Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) PRN
at Hospice Partners
The Hospice Aide or Certified Nursing Assistant is a paraprofessional member of the Interdisciplinary Group who works under the supervision of a Registered Nurse and performs various services for a patient as assigned to meet the patient's personal needs and to promote comfort. We provide care in the patient’s home which may be a personal residence, group home, assisted living facility or skilled nursing facility.
- Demonstrate exceptional service to patients, families, referral sources, co-workers and other customers
- Perform personal care needs (includes baths, back rubs, oral care, shampoos and changing bed linens) of assigned patients
- Obtain patient vital signs and assist with patient toileting needs as assigned
- Perform light meal preparation and assist in feeding the patient as assigned
- Keep patient’s living area clean and orderly
- Report on the patient’s condition and noted changes to the RN Case Manager
- Promote positive, supportive, respectful communication to patient/family and other employees
Licensed driver with good driving record and reliable transportation that is insured in accordance with state requirements. Must be able to read and write in English, and follow written and verbal instructions effectively. Must successfully complete the agency competency evaluation. Must demonstrate ability to use electronic medical charting software. Able to cope with stressful situations. Able to lift 50 pounds.
One year CNA experience preferred. Previous Home Health and/or Hospice experience preferred. Must be Certified Nursing Assistant from a State licensure program, and listed in good standing on the State registry.