Sears Hometown and Outlet Stores
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Merchandise Preparation Associate - Sears ORDC
at Sears Hometown and Outlet Stores
Merchandise Preparation Associate is responsible for bringing Outlet merchandise to saleable/functioning condition by assembling, cleaning, and performing minor cosmetic repairs. The Merchandise Preparation Associate abides by the Code of Business Conduct and overall business practices with the highest level of integrity. The Merchandise Preparation Associate must have day, evening and week availability to work.
Job Responsibilities include:
- Assembles and cleans merchandise, including minor cosmetic repairs
- Places the initial price labels (and as advertised sales price tags, if applicable) on merchandise according to Company pricing guidelines before it is taken to the sales floor
- Sanitizes bedding and prepares bedding for the sales floor
- Logs/tracks products prepared for sale, and monitors productivity and accomplishments daily
- Develops a "team" environment with the sales floor by helping maintain a clean and organized sales presentation
- Reports and responds to unsafe and/or unethical conditions in the Outlet Store to Store Management
- Provides regular feedback and ideas to the Merchandise Preparation Lead for store procedure enhancements
- Maintains a clean, safe and hostile-free work environment
- Performs other duties as assigned