HKS Architects, Inc.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Healthcare Interior Designer
at HKS Architects, Inc.
- Job ID
- # of Openings
- Interior Design
HKS is a team of more than 1,400 architects, interior designers, urban designers, scientists, artists, anthropologists and other professionals working together across industries and across the globe to create places that delight, heal and stimulate peak performance. We have nurtured a culture of extraordinary people with curious and creative minds who are passionate about delivering elegant solutions that solve our clients’ challenges. Our research teams dig deep to discover processes and ideas that improve outcomes--then they share them freely for everyone’s benefit. In all we do, we are mindful of the fragility of all life and of the planet.
Our Houston office is seeking an Healthcare Interior Designer to join the team.
- Participates in the development of interiors concepts based on client vision, desire and architectural concept
- Assist senior Interior design team members in the selection and specification of Interior finishes, furniture and art for projects
- Assists (as apprentice) with the preparation of detailed working drawings, designs, plans, models and schemes
- Maintain an up to date knowledge of products and materials specific to Healthcare
- Assist in the develop cost estimates for design proposals
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited program or equivalent experience
- Masters degree preferred
- Registration or Licensure preferred
- Typically have 3 - 5 years of experience
- Proficient in current design software
- Experience in Healthcare required
HKS is an EEO/AA Employer: M/F/Disabled/Veteran