Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Omni Inventory Control Specialist
at Hibbett Sports
- Location : Name
- HOUSTON TX (WESTHILL VILLAGE) (#6130)
- Location : City
- Location : State/Province
The City Gear Omnichannel Fulfillment Specialist is responsible for crisp execution of order pulling, packing, and shipping from a City Gear in-store location. Communicating with customers, the hub driver, and local store associates to help provide a seamless customer experience is vital. This position is part of creating a best-in-class shopping experience for all City Gear customers. Your efforts will contribute to achieving company sales and marketing goals. Accomplishing these goals must be done while staying in compliance with all store operational procedures, including inventory control, supply replenishment, and company philosophies. You must operate within and enforce City Gear’s Fab5 mission and Ten Keys to Customer Satisfaction cultural elements.
- Prepare and ship every online order in a safe and efficient
- Diligently inspect each item to ensure the correct color, size and style is picked and/or
- Ensure quality and completeness (key company initiatives) of all items while meeting and exceeding timeliness and efficiency standards. Remember, it’s a busy world and time is
- Troubleshoot and maintain Omnichannel shipping equipment and ensure staging areas are organized and
- Assist with stocking and inventory adjustment of items delivered by the hub network
- Maintain shipping supply inventory levels to accommodate high volume demand
- Communicate daily with the hub network driver and satellite stores to ensure product is ready and available to satisfy customer orders.
- Coordinate with the carrier shipping schedule (including pickup and delivery times) for standard and expedited shipping
- When applicable, communicate order concerns with the customer.
- Highly organized and detail oriented. You will be working within multiple systems and be expected to precisely execute our processes.
- Demonstrate computer skills; Use of spreadsheets, formulas, and filtering. Microsoft Office experience
- Ability to multi-task while ensuring the highest levels of accuracy across all open
- Demonstrate initiative, perseverance, autonomy, and efficiency
- Desire to treat every customer as if they are the only
- Ability to problem solve and clearly present ideas for improving our processes
- Ability to spend up to 100% of work time standing, bending, stooping, lifting, carrying, climbing, walking, reaching and other physical activities. Must be able to lift 30 pounds.