Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Inventory Control Specialist
at Hibbett Sports
- Location : Name
- SUGAR LAND TX (#6133)
- Location : City
- Sugar Land
- Location : State/Province
A City Gear Inventory Control Manager is responsible for supervising all activities related to inventory control. The main objective is to ensure all product is properly stocked, priced, labeled, shipped and received in order to meet the needs of the customers and store. Additional responsibilities include contributing to the profitability of the store by executing all company inventory control efforts.
- Responsible for receiving and shipping of merchandise, and ensuring all items are properly accounted for by resolving and communicating issues
- Reconciliation of store-to-store transfers by monitoring the report
- Pull and completing transfer request in a timely
- Backroom organization and
- Develop a plan of action to control and stock
- Ensure all markdowns are completed timely and accurately throughout the
- Ensure all footwear is on display and priced
- Review and follow up on all ASN Vouchers communicating with management daily any unreceived items according to company
- Complete Return to Vendor
- Responsible for other responsibilities/duties assigned by store manager including sales and customer service.
- High School diploma or equivalent is required
- Excellent communication skills both written and
- Great organization skills ability to manage multiple projected and prioritize them
- Train entire staff on operational excellence and maintain an organized and orderly work environment.
- Demonstrate a strong work ethic with the ability to complete work on time with consistent attention to
- Ability to spend up to 100% of the time working, bending, stooping, lifting, climbing, walking, reaching and other physical activities. Must be able to lift 30 pounds