Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Use ACD and Workforce Management System to create accurate call volume forecasts and schedules that maximize the effectiveness of staff, IT, and telephony. Provide data analysis and reporting of performance metrics and overall operational functions.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Monitor daily intra-day forecasts and staffing levels based upon various call center metrics
- Generate past, real time, and future reports on a regular and ad-hoc basis
- Compile various daily/weekly/monthly reports, including Daily Operations Review and monthly scorecards/dashboards
- Manage Real Time Adherence by monitoring agent schedule and ACD states in RTA, and communicate with the supervisors
- Manage daily service levels to plan
- Coordinate staffing to plan with operations management
- Make recommendations to operations management on staffing levels to balance service objectives and cost
- Pro-actively identify service risks/challenges and promptly notify the operations team
- Act as central communications point for any technology or facility issues affecting call center and support operations
- Minimum of 5 years call center scheduling and service level experience
- Must possess a strong understanding of telephony systems and call center technology/terminology including experience with forecasting and workforce management optimization software (Preferably NICE/IEX TotalView);
- Comprehensive knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Associate Degree Preferred