Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Medical Operations Support Specialist
- Drafts new contracts and contract amendments, as directed, and coordinates documents through approval and sign-off process for physicians and other expert specialists
- Creates and maintains electronic file for contract staff with copies of all signed contracts and amendments
- Collects copies of documents required for credentialing from new contract candidates and sends information to Quality Department
- Creates and maintains paper chart for contract staff to store verification documents
- Obtains required financial documents from new contract candidates; completes and submits internal forms needed to initiate financial process for candidates; coordinates with accounting, procurement, and Business Intelligence to ensure correct payment is setup and implemented in a timely manner
- Coordinates with Business Intelligence to ensure monthly physician invoicing is correct and completed in a timely manner
- Assists contract staff with questions and requests related to invoicing
- Performs necessary tasks to meet procurement requirements of HH through facilitation of purchase orders and vendor evaluation forms
- Coordinates and maintains records for NEO and annual compliance training for all WNS Global staff, HH non-clinical staff, and vendors; and for annual compliance training for all HH clinical employees and contract staff
- Recognizes and informs management of critical issues
- Adheres to all regulatory requirements and complies with HealthHelp policies and procedures
- Upholds professional standards and performs all work in a manner respectful of others
- Provides a high level of service and support to both internal and external clients
- Promotes business focus which demonstrates an understanding of the company’s vision, mission, and strategy
- Performs other duties as assigned to meet business needs
- Adheres to both URAC & NCQA standards pertinent to role
- Excellent listening, oral, and written communication skills
- Attention to detail and maintaining high quality standards is a must
- Strong problem solving, organizational, interpersonal, and customer service skills
- Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously and prioritize work to meet adapting deadlines
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite and Windows
- High School diploma or equivalency
- Basic office skills to include tele-communications, telephone, filing, keyboard, copiers, etc.
- Excellent mathematical skills
- Resident of Houston area
This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets, and fax machines.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk and hear. The employee frequently is required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle or feel; and reach with hands and arms.
Dependent on business needs
Please note that this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
HealthHelp provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.