Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Human Resources Generalist / Benefits Specialist
Sugar Land, TX
Healix Infusion Therapy, LLC is the nation’s leader in providing physician-based infusion pharmacy services. Located in Sugar Land, TX, Healix has been focused on patient and physician peace of mind for 30 years. We offer unparalleled capabilities for optimal patient care, comfort, and clinical outcomes in an outpatient setting. Healix manages Office Infusion Pharmacies on behalf of physicians, hospitals, and medical institutions nationwide.
Healix has exciting opportunities to join the Human Resources Department as we support the company’s strategic plan to expand our growing footprint nationwide. The HR Department is a growing team of people-centered individuals dedicated to the success and overall mission of Healix. We are excited to welcome a new member to the HR Department in the role of an HR Generalist/Benefits Specialist. The primary function for this position will be to focus on the areas of benefits, employee relations, and organizational engagement. This role will be instrumental in the administration of all Healix benefits. Additionally, the HR Generalist/Benefits Specialist will assist in development and implementation of new processes to increase efficiency of the department.
Primary Responsibilities (include but not limited to):
- Follow Healix policy regarding new hire enrollment for all Healix benefits
- Ensure all new hires are informed of benefit enrollment dates and deadlines
- Notify employees of changes in eligibility in accordance with ACA regulations
- Process required documentation for employee insurance eligibility and claim
- Coordinates and setup carrier connections with the HRIS vendor
- Assist with the reconciliation of monthly invoices and timely payment of billing
- Maintain HR materials including Employee Handbook, benefit forms, interview documentation, and other HR resources as applicable.
- Utilize the HRIS database to gather information and generate reports
- Provides exceptional customer service to internal and external customers of the HR Department
- Coordinates and conducts new hire orientation program
- Prepares employee relations documents upon request by management
- Create and update employee files, spreadsheets and documents as requested
- Partners with senior management to provide documentation and other areas of support in regard to employee relations, performance, and benefits
- Bachelors Degree in Human Resources, Business, Psychology, or related field required
- One to Three years’ experience preferred but not required
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite; prefer prior experience with ADP
- Ability to manage multiple projects independently and meet sensitive deadlines
- Protects all sensitive and confidential information in accordance with HIPAA and Healix policy