HCA Physician Services Group
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Registered Nurse - NICU (RN) PRN
at HCA Physician Services Group
Job Status: On Call
Job Reference #: 01533-95496
Categories: Healthcare - RNs & Nurse Management
Clear Lake Regional Medical Center – Webster, TX
Registered Nurse (RN) – Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (NICU)
PRN (Nights, strongly preferred)
Clear Lake Regional Medical Center, a 610-bed facility in the heart of Bay Area Houston, was founded in 1972. We are committed to the care and improvement of human life. From fragile newborns to complex cardiovascular patients, we ensure Bay Area residents receive the best available healthcare in their own community.
Clear Lake Regional Medical Center is looking for a Registered Nurse (RN) – Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (NICU).
- Responsible for assessing, planning, implementing and evaluating care for assigned patients in the NICU and Newborn Nursery.
- Participates in the development and implementation of policies and procedures or the NICU that guide and support the provision of services
- Responsible for meeting the standards of Practice for a Level II and Level III NICU and managing all assigned personnel, supplies and equipment.
- Participates in activities to plan, measure, assess and improve the quality of patient care.
- Performs neonatal assessment of Level II/III NICU patients and Newborn Nursery patients.
- Performs nursing care of Level II/III NICU patients and Newborn Nursery patients.
- Performs gestational age assessments.
- Demonstrates appropriate usage and understanding of equipment used in the department.
- Participates in mandatory unit education activities
- Participates in the discharge process to include parent teaching
- Minimum of one (1) year current Level III NICU experience required.
- Graduate of an accredited school of professional nursing. Current TX Licensure as an RN.
- Current BCLS certification from the American Heart Association required.
- NRP certification within 90 days of hire.
- STABLE within 90 days of hire.