Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Clinical Service Technician
at Harris County
- Position Description
Under the direct supervision of the Client Services Administrator, the Clinical Service Technician is responsible for the Clinical Health and Prevention Programs' (CHP) business data evaluation, archival, analytics, and reporting. This position is also responsible for scheduling appointments, and making preparations in advance for all patient appointments. This position will primarily work out in the field and at various events within Harris County.
Data Administration and Unit Monitoring:
- Responsible for managing the following: o Data preparation o Data warehousing o Data evaluation o Reporting o Information delivery.
- Creates and implements a data management roadmap to help streamline program reporting.
- Establishes and maintains a performance dashboard and reporting system for all emerging program activities.
- Responsible for timely delivery of data and analytics to key stakeholders, including internal staff and auditing services.
- Interacts effectively across internal functional areas in ambiguous situations.
- Effectively communicates with supervisors and team, to help ensure efficient operation of the CHP office.
- Undertakes any other reasonable task or responsibility as required by senior management in order to meet business needs.
- Restocks and transports all registration documents to and from off-site events.
- Greets and guides patients through the registration process.
- Ensures the completion of patient paperwork, sign-in, and HIPPA guidelines.
- Performs registration correctly to ensure accurate billing and reimbursement.
- Reviews all paperwork prior to the patient being escorted to clinical areas.
- Collects consent forms/paperwork and maintains a list of all pre-registered patients for events.
- Files any necessary department paperwork according to department guidelines.
- Maintains inventory by ensuring clinical and non-clinical supplies are in-stock at all times.
- Works with the managers and employees to standardize and maintain inventory.
- Consistently evaluates equipment to ensure reliability and readiness for all activities.
- Recommends changes in supply levels as well as eliminates unnecessary equipment and supplies.
- Rotates inventory to eliminate outdated supplies, and maintains organization in all storerooms.
- Responsible for establishing a strong working relationship with managers and all employees.
Harris County is an Equal Opportunity Employer
- Performs other duties as assigned, including special tasks involved in responding to an emergency event.
- High school diploma or G.E.D. equivalent; and
- One (1) year of paid experience performing office administrative support duties working in a medical office, health clinic, physician's office, hospital or health care environment.
- Six (6) months of paid work experience with data analytics.
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite.
- Must be willing to work flex hours.
- Valid driver's license (Texas upon hire).
NOTE:To qualify for this position, required experience, education, knowledge and skills must be clearly stated on your application's employment history. Resumes are welcome, but we do not use any information provided on your resume to qualify and refer you to the Hiring Department for consideration.
- Bachelor's degree in a health/science field or social work.
- Experience working with a mobile clinic unit.
- Experience working with EPIC, Microsoft Power BI, or another data visualization software.
- General Information
- 40 Hours per Week
- Will Be Discussed During Departmental Interview
- Based on 26 Pay Periods
Additional Information - Core Competencies
- Understands the organizational mission.
- Understands ethics and public good; is concerned with public trust.
- Demonstrates respect for the opinions and beliefs of others.
- Demonstrates a sense of responsibility for the success of the group.
- Collaborates with others to improve quality and address needs.
- Ability to adapt to change.
- Uses sound judgment.
- Organizes and maintains work environment to allow for maximum productivity.
Due to a high volume of applications positions may close prior to the advertised closing date.
- Communicates clearly and effectively, both orally and in writing.
- Written and verbal English competency.
- Able to read and follow directions