Harbor Healthcare System
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
RN Case Manager- Palliative Care - Part Time - Houston
at Harbor Healthcare System
Job Status: Part Time
Job Reference #: 50515
Categories: Non-Profit/Social Services, Healthcare - Support Services, Management - Mid-Level (Manager, Director)
|Title:||RN Case Manager- Palliative Care - Part Time - Houston|
We are currently seeking qualified candidates for a part time Registered Nurse (RN) Case Manager position in the Houston area.
This is an out-patient position, that requires an independent and experienced RN. The RN-Case Manager is an integral part of the interdisciplinary care team and as such is responsible for admitting and coordinating appropriate care for each patient and family. RN-Case Manager main job duties include and are not limited to; admissions, assessments, discharges and pronouncements.
- State of Texas RN license - required
- 1+ years' experience as a RN - preferred
- Experience with Hospice or Home Health - preferred
- Effective written and verbal communication
- Ability to travel - must have reliable transportation
- Clean background, drug screen, and driving record
- Semi-monthly pay periods - Direct Deposit
- 401(K) Plan
Harbor Healthcare is recruiting for Harbor Hospice of Conroe. Please apply directly through this website, complete the online application, and attach resume.