Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Field Service Engineer
at Hamilton Company
- 23-Jan-2019 to 24-Mar-2019 (MST)
- Houston, TX, USA
- Full Time
Hamilton Company is a global enterprise headquartered in Reno, Nevada with manufacturing facilities in Reno, Boston and Bonaduz, Switzerland. Branch sales offices are located in France, Germany, and the United Kingdom.
We are the worldwide leader in the design and manufacture of manual, semi-automated and robotic products for precision fluid measuring. For over 56 years, Hamilton has been satisfying customer needs by combining quality materials with skilled workmanship, ensuring the highest level of performance of every precision fluid measuring device we manufacture.
Hamilton Robotics is seeking a Field Service Specialist to join our Robotics team, supporting, repairing and maintaining robotic instrumentation. The ideal candidate will work in the field and support Houston, TX and the surrounding areas.
As a Field Service Engineer with Hamilton Company you will be tasked with providing high quality customer support through instrument installation, maintenance and troubleshooting.
- Responsible for new equipment installation.
- Perform preventative maintenance.
- Troubleshoot and repair Hamilton equipment.
- Report problems and perform root cause analysis on instrument failures.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- A high desire for quality.
- Demonstrated experience working in the field as well as corporate setting.
- Ability to train non-technical personnel on highly technical material.
- Ability and willingness to work in a safety conscious manner necessary due to potential hazardous chemicals and biologicals.
- Ability to learn new robotic operating systems.
Education and Experience
- Must have a Bachelor's degree in electronic technology or similar field of study.
- Prefer 2 years Field Service experience preferably in the biomedical field
- Ability to lift, carry, push, pull or otherwise move approximately 60 lbs.
- Will work from a home office and travel to different client sites.
Our company has the following to offer you
- Diverse portfolio of exciting and innovative design projects
- Tremendous opportunities for professional growth and advancement
- Commitment to sustainable design
- Competitive Compensation
- Excellent Benefit Package (medical, dental, vision insurance, paid vacation time, paid sick time, disability insurance, 401k, tuition reimbursement and much more)
- Solid Stable Company
- Drug free workplace.
Learn more about us @: www.hamiltoncompany.com
It is the policy of this organization to provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants.