Gulf Interstate Engineering
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
DOCUMENT MANAGEMENT SUPERVISOR
at Gulf Interstate Engineering
Position Title: Document Management Supervisor
Location: Houston, TX
Gulf Interstate Engineering provides quality project management, engineering and design, GIS, materials management, and construction management services to the worldwide oil and gas industry. Specializing in onshore pipelines, gathering systems, production facilities, compressor stations, pump stations, meter stations, storage terminals and loading facilities; Gulf is one of the largest privately-owned pipeline engineering companies in the world.
For decades, Gulf has attracted and retained the finest engineers and project managers in the world. Our professionals are industry experts in the engineering of oil and gas production facilities, pipeline systems and storage terminals. You’ll be contributing to the success of some of the world’s most complex projects, featuring demanding environmental challenges in some of the harshest locations.
Provide administrative and supervisory support to the work unit. Serves as the Subject Matter Expert for Document Management work functions.
- Provide administrative and supervisory guidance to personnel related to document control activities
- Oversee and assist with training and development of personnel
- Consult with Document Management personnel to provide technical advice and to resolve problems
- Provide departmental oversight to ensure documents, parcels, and other materials are copied, filed or distributed to meet schedules
- Create, maintain and oversee work processes and procedures for department
- Assist Manager with yearly performance assessments of personnel
- Perform Document Control duties on billable projects
- 4 years of experience in document control in an office environment.
- Good computer skills and knowledge of software programs.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.