Guild Mortgage Company
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Business Development Coordinator
at Guild Mortgage Company
Guild Mortgage Company, closing loans and opening doors since 1960. As a mortgage banking firm we are dedicated to serving the home owner/buyer. Our goal is to provide affordable home financing for our customers, utilizing the best terms available while providing a level of professionalism and service unsurpassed in the lending industry.
The Business Development Coordinator plays an important role in the organization by performing a number of activities related to the company’s retail branch production functions. The role is primarily responsible, under direct supervision, for providing administrative support to originators, which may include managing databases, making calls on behalf of the originator and creating, tracking, and distributing marketing materials.
Marketing Assistant duties:
- Create marketing materials, and copy for website and social media accounts designed to generate leads and loan production; collaborate with corporate compliance to get all information approved prior to distribution.
- Manage marketing calendar and originator’s schedule as needed.
- Oversees coordination of branch events which includes managing event vendors, creating and distributing deliverables, and obtaining compliance approval.
- Cold call targeted leads made up of potential real estate agents, referral partners, past clients and/or recruits with the goal of setting appointments.
- Build and manage database of potential contacts.
- Talk to approximately 20 potential contacts a day, totaling 100 conversations per week.
- Complete a minimum of 10 contact information sheets each day.
- Set a minimum of two follow up meetings a day, totaling 10 appointments per week.
- On a daily basis, update the MyCircle CRM with call log information.
- Schedule follow up reminders for calls in the database.
- Memorize call scripts in order to ease conversations.
Additional common duties:
- Manage client and referral partner databases in MyCircle; provide metrics related to reported data.
- Schedule client and/or partner meetings and confirm appointments.
- Answer incoming calls and provide basic customer service.
- Attend company-sponsored training events to better understand Guild’s business model and expand mortgage knowledge.
- Assist in the management of events, which may include managing RSVPs, coordinating food, preparing event deliverables, pre-event set up, post-event clean up, etc.
- Perform other duties and provide administrative support as needed.
- High school diploma or equivalent preferred, along with a minimum of one year total experience in Mortgage lending related role.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities; strong detail orientation and highly organized.
- Works with a strong sense of urgency and responsiveness.
- Passionate about delivering excellence in customer service.
- Demonstrated patience and professionalism when interacting with both internal and external customers.
- Proficiency with data entry, PDF software programs, Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint required.
- Ethical, with a commitment to company values.
- No direct or indirect reports.
- Apply sound judgment in execution of core job responsibilities.
- Travel: 0%
- Physical: Work is primarily sedentary; general office mobility.
- Manual Dexterity: Frequent use of computer keyboard and mouse.
- Audio/Visual: Ability to accurately interpret sounds and associated meanings at a volume consistent with interpersonal conversation. Regularly required to accurately perceive, distinguish and interpret information received visually and through audio; e.g., words, numbers and other data broadcasted aloud/viewed on a screen, as well as print and other media.
- Environmental: Office environment – no substantial exposure to adverse environmental conditions.
Guild offers a pleasant work environment, competitive compensation and excellent benefits package; including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, AD&D, LTD and 401(k) with employer match.
Guild Mortgage Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer.