Group 1 Automotive, inc.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Warranty Administrator - Business Support Center
at Group 1 Automotive, inc.
- Job ID
- Regular Full-Time
The Business Support Center is part of the fast growing Group 1 Automotive, a leader in automotive retail. We are looking to add a qualified WARRANTY ADMINISTRATOR to our team. Group 1 is a Fortune 500 company that owns and operates automotive dealerships and collision centers in the United States, United Kingdom and Brazil. We offer our associates a team environment, great benefits and ongoing training and support. If you are in alignment with our values of integrity, transparency, professionalism and teamwork - now might be the time for you to accelerate your career as part of the best company in automotive retail. Apply today or refer a qualified friend.
In addition to competitive pay, we offer our associates the following benefits:
- Health, Dental, Vision, Life, and Disability insurance
- 401(k) plan with company match
- Paid Time-Off
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Employee Vehicle Purchase Program
- Professional work environment, with job training and advancement opportunities
- Be able to establish and maintain productive relationships with the manufactures designated warranty representatives with which the dealership conducts business.
- Review every warranty repair order written for proper completion, accuracy and legibility according to the applicable policies and procedure manuals.
- Determine and enter the applicable labor operation codes, failure codes and/or other administrative data required and enter them on the repair orders.
- Check each repair order against the vehicle service history to avoid making duplicate claims.
- Monitor the use of special warranty programs for diagnosis time, straight time repairs, etc.
- Review all returned and /or rejected warranty claims and prepare the repair orders for immediate resubmission.
- Contact the appropriate warranty claim representative regarding any claims requiring special authorization.
- Maintain a record of all claims submitted, returned/rejected or paid and their current status.
- Establish and maintain a record and control of the physical inventory of parts to be returned, inspected or scrapped by the manufacturer or other warranty authority.
- 3+ years of experience.
- Will process part and inventory warranties.
- Verify receipt of payment.
- ADP Dealer Services experience a plus.
- Will maintain Warranty Receivable Schedule and submission of warranty journal entries
- Ability to work independently and be self-motivated.
- Great attitude with high-energy personality.
- Support Service Management.
- Professional appearance and work ethic.
- High School diploma or equivalent.
*All applicants must pass pre-employment testing to include: background checks, MVR, and drug testing in order to qualify for employment*
Group 1 Automotive is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer