Group 1 Automotive, inc.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Sales Coordinator - Business Support Center
at Group 1 Automotive, inc.
- Job ID
- Regular Full-Time
Inspire enthusiasm and loyalty in customers who contact Group 1 Automotive with inquiries about vehicle purchases from our network of dealerships representing 31 new car brands. Located at our Business Support Center in Northwest Houston (Beltway 8 and Hwy 290), the Sales Coordinator will answer customer inquiries via phone and emails, referring clients to our more than 150 dealerships across 15 states. Group 1 Automotive hires talented individuals who understand why becoming part of a fast-growing Fortune 500 company is a big deal.
- High School diploma
- Two or more years of customer service, or sales experience.
- Excellent communication skills, strong writing skills, computer proficient in MS Office
Compensation and Benefits:
- Competitive hourly pay and performance motivated bonuses
- Benefits package includes: Employee Stock Purchase, 401k Plan with match, employee purchase plan for new vehicles, medical, dental, vision and onsite work out center.
- Must have strong technical and Internet skills, strong work ethic, and attention to detail regarding client documentation and follow ups.
- Provide world-class customer service in every interaction for optimal Sales Center performance and customer satisfaction.
- Work toward 100% conversion of every inbound customer call and internet inquiry to a scheduled appointment to increase new and pre-owned sales.
- Follow up on all inquiries to ensure resolution satisfies customer, dealership, and company expectations.
- Accurately advise customers on vehicle descriptions and quote pricing in accordance with specific dealership locations, products, and services for all brands within Group 1’s network in order to schedule an appointment for the customer to visit the dealership as part of the vehicle purchase process.
- Ability to participate in a rotation for after-hours, weekend, and holiday coverage in a multi-site, multi-queue sales center environment.
- Detailed troubleshooting, problem solving and root-cause analysis skills to solve issues.
- Intermediate knowledge of MS Office and other common desktop software applications.
- Willingness to collaborate with peers and other business units to investigate and resolve service issues in a timely fashion.
- Exemplary written and verbal communication skills
- Strong negotiation skills and the ability to secure appointments regardless of customer resistance.
- Ability to adapt to sudden business and industry changes that directly affect automotive service operations.