Group 1 Automotive, inc.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Internet Sales Coordinator - Business Support Center
at Group 1 Automotive, inc.
- Job ID
- Regular Full-Time
Group 1 Automotive (parent Company of Houston’s Sterling McCall dealerships) is seeking Internet Sales Coordinators to follow up with customer inquiries and create a first class customer experience with the goal of scheduling an onsite appointment. Located at our Business Support Center in Northwest Houston, the Customer Engagement Specialist will go above and beyond to deliver excellent customer service, establish lifelong relationships with our customers, and be set with a visible path of career growth. Group 1 Automotive prides itself with great Company culture, direct interaction with upper management, and an amazing team of co-workers.
In addition to competitive pay, we offer:
- Monthly Performance Bonus Opportunities
- Onsite employee gym and locker room
- Daily food vendors for purchase at lunch
- Employee wellness initiatives
- Medical, Vision & Dental insurance, Paid vacation, 401(k) with Company match, Employee Vehicle Purchase Plan, and Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Communicate and follow up with customers that contact the dealership through the internet.
- Work toward 100% conversion of every inbound customer call and internet inquiry to a scheduled appointment to increase new and pre-owned sales.
- Follow up on all inquiries to ensure resolution satisfies customer, dealership, and company expectations.
- Accurately advise customers on vehicle descriptions and quote pricing in accordance with specific dealership locations, products, and services for all brands within Group 1’s network.
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Ability to work Monday through Friday and rotating weekends between the hours of 7am-9 pm, 35-40 hours a week.
- Ability to participate in a rotation for after-hours, weekend, and holiday coverage in a multi-site, multi-queue sales center environment.
- Must have strong computer & Internet skills, strong work ethic, and attention to detail regarding client documentation and follow-ups.
- Exemplary written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to multi-task
- Ability to adapt to sudden business and industry changes as it directly effects automotive service operation
- Positive attitude with high-energy personality.
- Customer Relationship Management (CRM) software experience is a plus
*All applicants must pass pre-employment testing to include: background checks, MVR, and drug testing in order to qualify for employment*
Group 1 Automotive is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer.