Group 1 Automotive, inc.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Billing/Inventory Administrator - Business Support Center
at Group 1 Automotive, inc.
- Job ID
- Regular Full-Time
The Business Support Center is part of fast growing Group 1 Automotive, a leader in automotive retail and we are looking to add qualified Billing/Inventory Administrators to our team. Group 1 is a Fortune 500 company that offers a team environment, great benefits and ongoing training and support for its associates. If you’ve got the horsepower to join a fast paced environment and hit our high standards - apply today!
- Group health
- Vision, Life, Disability insurance
- 401(k) plan with company match
- Paid vacation
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Employee Vehicle Purchase Program
- Professional work environment, with job training and advancement opportunities
- Review each deal for compliance with Federal, State and City Laws
- Review each deal for compliance with Corporate Policies and Procedures
- Post each deal which met compliance requirements into proper accounting journals
- Process and collect all paperwork to prepare for Trade-in payoffs
- Properly review and post sales commission
- Process Unwind/Back out deal postings
- Properly post all commission adjustment entries after each pay period
- Perform schedule maintenance on Inventory, We-Owe and Factory program schedules
- Process all check requests needed for each deal.
- Maintain New & Used Vehicle Inventory Files
- Maintain Wholesale & Dealer Trade Worksheet Files
- Maintain Auto Exchange File
- Process Daily New & Used Inventory Transactions
- Process Daily Wholesale & Dealer Trade Transactions
- Process Auto Exchange Deal Transactions
- Perform Auto Exchange Reconciliation
- Perform Intercompany Accounting Reconciliation
- Outstanding communication skills both verbal and written.
- Professional appearance and outstanding work ethic.
- Great attitude with a high-energy personality.
- Superior customer service skills.
- Self-starter and self-motivated.
- Ability to work well in a process-driven environment.
- Minimum 1 year experience in a dealership
*All applicants must pass pre-employment testing to include: background checks, MVR, and drug testing in order to qualify for employment*
If you are in alignment with our values of integrity, transparency, professionalism and teamwork- now might be the time for you to accelerate your career as part of the best company in automotive retail. Apply today or refer a qualified friend.
Group 1 Automotive is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer