Group 1 Automotive, inc.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Automotive Service Porter - BMW of Beaumont
at Group 1 Automotive, inc.
- Job ID
- Customer Service/Support
- Regular Full-Time
BMW OF BEAUMONT is part of fast growing Group 1 Automotive, a leader in automotive retail and we are looking to add a qualified PORTER to our team.
Group 1 is a Fortune 500 company that offers a team environment, great benefits and ongoing training and support for its associates. If you are in alignment with our values of integrity, transparency, professionalism and teamwork- now might be the time for you to accelerate your career as part of the best company in automotive retail. Apply today or refer a qualified friend.
Hours are Monday - Thursday 7am - 6pm
In addition to competitive pay, we offer our associates the following benefits:
- Health, Dental, Vision, Life, and Disability insurance
- 401(k) plan with company match
- Paid Time-Off
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Employee Vehicle Purchase Program
- Professional work environment, with job training and advancement opportunities
- Drives dealership vehicles and customer cars to designated parking spots in our service area lot and to the service area for customer pickup.
- General cleanup of vehicles after service work is completed.
- Maintain lot order.
- Assist Sales and/or Service department as needed
- Cleans service and other areas as directed by management.
- Keeps new and used vehicle lots neat and organized as directed by management.
- Provides transportation for customers.
- Must be alert of traffic flow in service lots.
- Must follow all company safety policies and procedures and immediately report any and all accidents to a manager.
- Other duties may be assigned by management.
- Demonstrates behaviors consistent with the Company’s Values in all interactions with customers, co-workers and vendors.
- Ability to operate both standard and automotive vehicles.
- Ability to maintain a positive and friendly attutude
- Ability to adapt to an everchanging retail environment
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Valid driver license in the state that you will work and a good driving record.
*All applicants must pass pre-employment testing to include: background checks, MVR, and drug testing in order to qualify for employment*
Group 1 Automotive is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer.