Group 1 Automotive, inc.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Automotive Finance Manager - Group 1 Automotive Houston Market
at Group 1 Automotive, inc.
- Job ID
- Regular Full-Time
Group 1 Automotive Dealerships, are looking to add qualified AUTOMOTIVE FINANCE MANAGER to our team in our Houston Market. We offer a team environment, great benefits and ongoing training and support for all associates. If you are in alignment with our values of integrity, transparency, professionalism and teamwork- now might be the time for you to accelerate your career as part of the best company in automotive retail. Apply today or refer a qualified friend.
In addition to competitive pay, we offer our associates the following benefits:
- Health, Dental, Vision, Life, and Disability insurance
- 401(k) plan with company match
- Paid Time-Off
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Employee Vehicle Purchase Program
- Professional work environment, with job training and advancement opportunities
- Oversee dealership customer loan origination and approval process.
- Establish and maintain strong relations with our lenders.
- Recruit, hire and develop associates for the Financial Services Department.
- Maintain accurate monthly, quarterly and year-end reports.
- Determine the customer’s need for financing and explore payment options.
- Establish a positive relationship with customers as they are presented products and services.
- Present warranties, credit insurance, GAP insurance and other beneficial products offered by the dealership.
- Secure and finalize transactions in a legal and ethical manner while maintain a high level of productivity.
- Meet monthly forecast for finance and insurance income, penetration levels and customer satisfaction.
- Accurately prepare all federal, state, and dealer paperwork related to the transaction and submits to the dealership’s Accounting Department in a timely manner.
- Enhance customer satisfaction during the entire purchase experience.
- Supervise the financial services associates to ensure individual and department goals are met.
- Demonstrates behaviors consistent with the Company’s Values in all interactions with customers, co-workers and vendors.
- Prior experience in a dealership F&I Department, automotive sales, or in the selling of financial products required.
- Proficient at operating a personal computer including Microsoft Office: E-mail, Excel and Word.ADP Dealer Services Experience a plus.
- Ability to work independently and be self-motivated.
- Great attitude with high-energy personality.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Professional appearance and work ethic.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Ability to work well in a process driven environment.
- Outstanding communication skills in both verbal and written.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- College degree or experience preferred.
- Valid driver license in the state that you will work and a good driving record.
*All applicants must pass pre-employment testing to include: background checks, MVR, and drug testing in order to qualify for employment*
Group 1 Automotive is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer.