Group 1 Automotive, inc.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Automotive Certified BMW Technicians - Advantage BMW Midtown
at Group 1 Automotive, inc.
- Job ID
- Automotive Repair
- Regular Full-Time
ADVANTAGE BMW MIDTOWN is part of the fast growing Group 1 Automotive, a leader in automotive retail. We are looking to add a qualified BMW CERTIFIED AUTOMOTIVE TECHNICIANS to our team.
*** $5,000.00 SIGN-ON BONUS ***
FOR THE BMW CERTIFIED TECHNICIAN
In addition to competitive pay, we offer our associates the following benefits:
- Job training and career advancement opportunities
- Health, Dental, Vision, Life and Disability Insurance
- 401(k) with company match
- Paid Time-off
- Employee stock purchase plan
- Employee vehicle purchase program
- Performance / longevity bonuses
- Efficiently and accurately perform quality repair work in accordance with dealership’s and factory standards.
- Complete system diagnostics and full automotive troubleshooting and testing.
- Maintain an organized and neat shop area.
- Road-test vehicle to ensure quality repair work was completed.
- Comply with all company safety policies and procedures.
- Communicate directly with service advisors regarding the status of the service work as well as the estimated time for completion so that customers can be informed.
- Continuously learn new technical information and techniques in formal training sessions in order to stay abreast with rapidly changing automotive technology.
- Demonstrates behaviors consistent with the Company’s Values in all interactions with customers, co-workers and vendors.
- Two or more years of previous experience as an automotive technician.
- BMW Certified Technician
- Automotive technical or trade school degree.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Valid driver license in the state that you will work and a good driving record.
- National Institute of Automotive Service Excellence (ASE) certification(s) or certification(s) in different specialized areas such as: brakes, electrical/electronic systems or engine performance preferred.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Professional appearance and work ethic.
*All applicants must pass pre-employment testing to include: background checks, MVR, and drug testing in order to qualify for employment*
Group 1 Automotive is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer