Goodman Manufacturing Company, L.P.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Tool & Die Maker
at Goodman Manufacturing Company, L.P.
- Job ID
- Experience (Years)
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
Tool & Die Maker
Goodman is seeking a professional, skilled individual for our Tool & Die Maker position. This position will service and repair steel stamping dies, including preventative maintenance programs in support of a high volume fabrication environment. Support fabrication team with set up and emergency repair in support of production requirements. Journeymen or formal apprenticeship program preferred. If you meet the qualifications listed below, then we invite you to apply for our open position by applying and submitting your resume at http://careers.daikincomfort.com
Repairs or modifies stamping dies, including progressive dies and uses standard conventional machine tools
Assist fabrication department to set up, diagnose, or repairs dies in fabrication area or heavy press
Builds or modifies assembly fixtures, or assembly assist tools
Builds detail components per detail blue print, specification’s, or duplicates existing details
- 3+ years in a manufacturing or tool room environment
- Experience with standard machine shop practices and machine tools with high safety awareness
- Knowledge of materials, methods and standard fabrication
- Ability to read and interrupt detailed design blue prints
- High School diploma or GED equivalent
- Completion of a certification and or apprenticeship program preferred
- High safety awareness and willingness to work in a team based environment
- Experience with standard tool and die making practice including design, build, repair and PM.
The Company provides equal employment opportunity to all employees and applicants regardless of a person’s race, color, religion (including religious dress or grooming practices), creed, national origin (including language use restrictions), citizenship, uniform service member or veteran status, ancestry, disability, physical or mental disability (including HIV/AIDS), medical condition (including cancer and genetic characteristics), genetic information, request for protected leave, marital status, sex, pregnancy, age (over 40), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, political affiliation, or any other characteristic protected by law. The Company will comply with all federal and state regulations and statutes pertaining to individuals with disabilities. *MSTUS