Goodman Manufacturing Company, L.P.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Goodman Manufacturing Company, L.P.
- Job ID
- Experience (Years)
- Business Support Functions
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
Goodman is seeking a professional, skilled individual for the role of 2nd shift Health & Safety technician. This position will supports designated EH&S Manager/Director to assist in implementation of common EH&S programs as well as policy or processes. Performs audits. Administers designated employee training programs. Manages daily support activities within a location. Duties could include regulatory fieldwork, data collection, compliance auditing, training, and emergency response. Completes day-to-day EH&S production floor responsibilities. If you meet the qualifications listed below, then we invite you to apply for our open position by visiting our website at http://careers.daikincomfort.com.
- Administers EH&S programs and policies including policy guidance
- Coaches employees and managers on EH&S program and policy interpretation
- Provides support and consulting to internal customers in specialty area
- Prepares reports and maintains records
- Researches, collects and analyzes data and information
- Ensures regulatory compliance
- Collects data to produce trends and metrics
- Performs EH&S compliance audits
- Provides designated EH&S training programs
- Completes incident investigations and required documentation
- Maintains confidential information
- Performs other duties as assigned
- MUST BE FORKLIFT CERTIFIED
- 1-3 years experience
- High School diploma
- OSHA 10 hour General Industry course completion required
- Participates in EH&S policy and program development with more senior EH&S team members
- Strong teamwork and interpersonal skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Proficiency in MS Office applications
- Forklift Certified
The Company provides equal employment opportunity to all employees and applicants regardless of a person’s race, color, religion (including religious dress or grooming practices), creed, national origin (including language use restrictions), citizenship, uniform service member or veteran status, ancestry, disability, physical or mental disability (including HIV/AIDS), medical condition (including cancer and genetic characteristics), genetic information, request for protected leave, marital status, sex, pregnancy, age (over 40), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, political affiliation, or any other characteristic protected by law. The Company will comply with all federal and state regulations and statutes pertaining to individuals with disabilities.