Goodman Manufacturing Company, L.P.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Quality Engineer 5
at Goodman Manufacturing Company, L.P.
- Job ID
- Experience (Years)
- Bachelor's Degree
Goodman is seeking a professional, skilled individual for our Quality Engineer position located at our Daikin Texas Technology park in Waller, TX. Responsible for the continuous improvement of the organization’s product quality and procedure adherence to ensure quality consistency. Reviews quality standards, tolerances and engineering changes. Evaluates engineering changes for existing product, outsourced parts, processes and subassemblies. Analyzes engineering specifications and manufacturing processes for new introduced products, develops test plans and quality testing equipment. Investigates and analyzes complex quality problems, recommends solutions and ensures corrections are made. If you meet the qualifications listed below, then we invite you to apply for our open position by visiting our website at http://careers.daikincomfort.com/
- Provide Quality improvement – meet KPI objectives.
- Participate in Design reviews, print reviews and ensure Design Robustness.
- Brainstorm and capture failure modes in DFMEA and PFEMA reviews and ensure proper actions are taken for High RPN.
- Use, lead and teach responsible teams on root cause analysis using 8D methodology.
- Lead cross functional team in resolving the field quality issues.
- Ensure all required tasks for new product development are completed and product launched without quality issues.
- Set warranty reduction targets and lead the warranty reduction task for completion.
- Monitor new product warranty and take corrective actions as required by analyzing the field returned parts.
- Assist Manager/Supervisors as needed.
5 – 6 years
Bachelor’s in an Engineering field
The Company provides equal employment opportunity to all employees and applicants regardless of a person’s race, color, religion (including religious dress or grooming practices), creed, national origin (including language use restrictions), citizenship, uniform service member or veteran status, ancestry, disability, physical or mental disability (including HIV/AIDS), medical condition (including cancer and genetic characteristics), genetic information, request for protected leave, marital status, sex, pregnancy, age (over 40), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, political affiliation, or any other characteristic protected by law. The Company will comply with all federal and state regulations and statutes pertaining to individuals with disabilities. *MSTUS